Close
One second...

Lion Fumes

Lion Fumes

Watch this
meraj

wow. this and "eye of the tiger" are my favorites. totally buying this right now!

azyura

wow!

lalalisah

really love this. probly going to get it for my boyfriend =]

djbash

This looks inredible!! I NEED THIS TEE SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Think I´m gonna buy this next month.

sh3rl0ck

this is seriously cool.. congrats!

toolman87

Ya totally gonna get this on the next sale awesome work!

toolman87

Ya totally gonna get this on the next sale awesome work!

binsent

congrats!

zzybalooga

This is all kinds of gorgeous... wow!

phyllisa

Beautiful!

Raymo84

WoW, awesome work!

Ladypixel

The shirt I got looks nothing whatsoever like this gorgeous picture. I'm disappointed.

cassie_lee

awesome design!

kachnak

ladypixel, you are right. i am disappointed too.

chrisherself

kachnak, ladypixel-- Sorry you guys didn't like how the shirt came out. I was sitting here trying to decide to buy or not, but I've worked at screenprinting companies and I had my doubts about how all those subtle transparencies would look printed on fabric. That image there is extremely difficult to accurately translate in the screenprinting process, if it's any consolation. :(

aphrodite07

Just ordered this one:) Totally awesome!

Hollandale

Reprinttttt! I want this shirt so bad!

Dimitri522

REPRIIIIIIIIINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leo333

This shirt is extremely disappointing. The actual printed shirt is not even close to being as vibrant and colourful as the picture depicts it. It's still a cool shirt, just be aware that's much more grey than the picture would lead you to believe. In the interest of accurately presenting their product, the saturation of the sample images should be adjusted to reflect the actual colour of the shirt.

tashaberg

Please make available in a boat neck tee! Pleeeeeeze! Love it.

THiNK103088

REPRINT!!! Also if possible v-neck it!!!!

Whisper Wolf

Extremely disappointed when I received this shirt. Colors and design turned out mushy and bland.

dusty80

how do u add it to ur cart?

peefs

hoody? hoody.

maflow

BEAUTIFUL!

Govinda_Mohini

Great design!!..In the T shirt colors a little faded out, not like on the original print)

rice.fung

POOR COLOR FOR TEE

Empressario

Make a HOODY PLEASE!

Empressario

Make a HOODY PLEASE!

visualsenses

Very unusual nearly fractal NICE

laurenzo727

if you like this shirt, you'll like my blog called Cat Swag Sunday, which has tons of sweet clothes and accessories with cats on them :)

www.CatSwagSunday.weebly.com

No account?