Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

nice job

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Powerscore-halting design! Not convinced that the placement shows off the best of all the details here, though.

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

This rocks! $5

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Print and reprint and reprint and...

Bluehappy

print , this is amazing!!

chiaraodd

love it,great work!

rit10

♥

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Spoiler blog material

Ulou86
Ulou86 profile pic Alumni

$5

ArthurPA

I really love it! It's awesome, but not as a t-shirt... I want in my bedroom wall!

EN AJUSTES

Wow, killer artwork. 5

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Very cool!

Di.Jay

Amazing!

atreyuthechild

I own a similar threadless design called 'Calm Shot', which has a tank shooting a blue sky and the placement is very similar too... but I LOVE THIS DESIGN and am giving it $5

sadly though, this placement is horrible when printed... it makes the neck really stiff from the ink... I hope they can either find a solution to this problem or give the design a different placement

or even just dont print on that elastic rim around the neck...

atreyuthechild

I own a similar threadless design called 'Calm Shot', which has a tank shooting a blue sky and the placement is very similar too... but I LOVE THIS DESIGN and am giving it $5

sadly though, this placement is horrible when printed... it makes the neck really stiff from the ink... I hope they can either find a solution to this problem or give the design a different placement

or even just dont print on that elastic rim around the neck...

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Holy wow that's stunning - love the detail and colours!

thelinoleum

Nice work! Love the idea!

titus toledo

brilliant. bravo. especially how the colors take you from gruesome grays to sky-clad blues to the reds and violets of a hundred flowers bloom: that's a five. hi ho.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us