We Got Him

We Got Him

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

haha@kids print, so not appropriate. Congrats!

Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

Spot on humour, love it.

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

awesome!

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

lol kids print..awkward

Brightwood
Brightwood profile pic Alumni

yes, I get it. awesome

kdmckin

brilliant

davidbg

Awesome

luisseabra

is eels self portrait?

Stepladder

Love it! Looks great printed on a T.

Tatva

awesome!

Josefa8

I will love it in a tank ! :)

sweet21NG

I love it. One of my favorites.

Oceanstar

I don't get it.

shemphowar

To Oceanstar, it's Waldo, from the Where's Waldo books, where you search for Waldo. On the shirt he looks like a typical fugitive, bleary eyed, scraggly beard etc... Extremely funny, but not if you're unfamiliar with Waldo.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

vv Just a bit more to the shirt. Not to spell it all out but it's a specific fugitive. When they found Saddam Hussein, (which makes it weird that bin Laden is in the tags), rendered here as Waldo (also called Wally in some places), former US president George Bush Jr. was all WE GOT HIM.

hairyhooligan67

funniest shirt i've seen in months

kkulpa

AMAZING! You'd think he would've ditched the red & white striped shirt before getting caught.

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Haha, Lahar, you are right! I honestly had this idea for a long time, and actually had Saddam Hussein in mind. When I was creating the shirt I used his picture as a reference rather than bin laden. However, it can be linked to whoever any one wants for that matter! Thanks everyone for the comments! Glad you all like it!

zixiz

Thank YOU for creating this shirt! I had just about every Waldo book (and still do somewhere). I used to sit on them for hours, not even looking for waldo, just looking at the super detailed picture. So obviously i bought the shirt.

Mad-e-line

Hahaaaa love it

GalacticPatrick

does anyone who has this shirt know what the material is like? it just looks a bit elastic like to me.

Sense of Sei

At least where he is going he will be harder to find when paired up with a thousand other inmates in black and white stripes. (Where's Waldo Extremely Hard Mode)

bebethebeast

Could anyone tell me how feminine the fit of the girly version of the shirt is? I want to get this shirt for a male friend, since it's sold out in mens and he's a pretty small guy i was wondering if the girly style would work, suggestions?

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I've had girly work in the past (I'm guys S, got girly L). Main difference is the shorter, more fitted sleeve so more of the upper arm is exposed. Took a chance on more recent girly shirts and they ran a bit long. With the sleeves plus the length it just looked funny.

dantheman3k

I bought this shirt last week and got like 5 comments on how awesome it was when I wore it once. Definitely worth the price.

kraszyace

awww.... out of all the shirts, this is the one i wanted.. and it's sold out

emberhenderson

I love you, hipster Waldo. Be mine.

MadHatHatter

Classic! This shirt looks hilarious. Please reprint!

cupcake95

Please reprint in Guys Medium and XL please! This design is awesome!

honuchu

Reprint in Guys Medium! I need this shirt.

BattleCrap

I missed out! Reprint medium please!

alliaffandi

please oh please reprint!!!

matcab

Y U no reprint it?

matcab

Y U no reprint it?

choichoi1

REPRINT DANG IT

Crynos

So glad this got reprinted!

Ashleyray323

For people who don't get it: Its a play on the "Where's Waldo" series where you look for Waldo. The guy on the T-shirt is not a 'hipster Waldo' or a 'bearded fugitive', Its Osama Bin Laden for obvious reasons. Anyways, love the shirt.

Ashleyray323

For those who don't get it: Its a play on the "where's Waldo" series where you look for Waldo.The guy on the shirt is not a 'hipster Waldo' or a 'bearded fugitive', its Osama Bin Laden (for obvious reasons). Anyways, love the shirt. Super clever.

halbowitz

I disagree with Ashleyray323, although without the artist chiming in, its all interpretation. But , to ME, it is Waldo. It's just what Waldo would look like if he was hiding out like Saddam Hussein. It's what Waldo would look like if he was hiding in a cave/ditch (or something) or on the run for months while everyone was trying to 'Find Waldo"

pmjgomes

I want this tee!!! Please make it available again... Pleeeaaaaseeeee

graphic designer

I disagree with Ashleyray323 and halbowitz because I think it looks like they've been looking for Waldo for a long time and in that time he had grown a beard and aged.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?