Close
One second...

The Hamsters Custom

I have two Hamsters,they wanna go to The Mice party,but no one Hamsters in there,all Mice just can be accepted to pass in the party,. so .. one of them has try to make over him,hope the Mice will be welcome with this custom.I hope he can have fun with new friends there .And I hope you like my Hamster too.Thank you for watching and vote this my Hamsters. cheers !

Watch this
SekarangberbedA

I have two Hamsters,they wanna go to The Mice party,but no one Hamsters in there,all Mice just can be accepted to pass in the party,. so .. one of them has try to make over him,hope the Mice will be welcome with this custom.I hope he can have fun with new friends there .And I hope you like my Hamster too.Thank you for watching and vote this my Hamsters. cheers !

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

RageRed

This is really cute! Kind of fitting for halloween somehow too.

SekarangberbedA

@Yaah : thank you :D

@barmalizer : thank you :D

@PabloPoncho : haha,they are so looks dumb but cute for me too :D so I create them,thank you :D

@RageRed : yeah,..I've got inspiration from my friend when he wanna goes to party,he was fitting so bad,.haha..,anyway Happy Halloween and thank you for leave a comment :D

SekarangberbedA

@Blue108 : Thank you for share that your experience,my opinion is : a difference each country or culture sometime should be has changes some person to do,I hope what I'm thinking and imagine that visualized on my design and my artwork can be accept for anybody around globe,I love to share with anybody,I feel great if make some one can be smile :D Thank you

@madfoxe : and Thank you again :D I like your new avatar :D

to everyone has vote and like my design,THANK YOU ..

jacob.spizziri

Hey. I like your design. Just one thing. You spelled "Costume" wrong. I believe you want to use the word "Costume" which is something that you wear, as apposed to "Custom" which is a practice or habit.

You may want to change this.

I like it though!

MadeInBrazil

cute, fun and sweet. I love it!!! it must be print!!!! also for kids and babies. 5 it is!!!

SekarangberbedA

@jacob.spizziri : thank you for your concern,I appreciated for that,my reason is : I put that tittle with "custom " phrase it mean : the hamster on customize,doing some different on they use to be at that activity. Thank you for your appreciate :-)

@Made in Brazil : Thank you :-D ..and I hope so for this,I love kids too ,I love their world :-)

No account?
Join Us