Close
One second...

second star to the right, and straight on till morning

• by arcimoe
  • posted Oct 06, 2011
  • 8 Comments

Watch this
arcimoe

The true position of Neverland is in the sky over our heads, to find it you have to follow the second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Sharpie760

^ I was wondering that about the people too! if they are saying something, then maybe you should capitalize on that and exaggerate it a bit. I also agree that the angle on the trees (I think they're trees) should match the zeppelin. The stars don't look like stars though, which bums me out since everything else on this design is so wonderfully done.

Maybe a yellow shirt is all you need to make it more "joyful" if you are concerned about it =] Great job, and awesome idea! can't wait to see it when its finished!

I have two designs that I would love you to look at if you have the time :) Jaguar Bass and Worlds of color Thanks!

GameHen

That water coming off the zepplin was the first thing I saw and I spent some time trying to figure out what it was, what it was doing, and why it was there. You may want to rethink it.

As to your placement, I suggest considering making the zepplin take up less chest space and maybe add some stars ahead of the craft in order to bring in more of the Neverland aspect.

smt44

I kind of like the water there, but maybe make it falling further down past the zepplin. Droplets in midair.

arcimoe

thank you all folks! soon the new version with your suggestions!

arcimoe

What do you think of the second version?

No account?
Join Us