Close
One second...

SWEET BUTTERFLY

IN TIMES OF PERIL THE COGNITIVE DIMENSIONS OF PREY AND PREDATOR ARE MERELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL.THE PREDATORS FEED ON PREYS AND PREYS FEED ON THE PREDATOR'S FOOD. WE ALL GOT TO BE FED, EAT REGARDLESS! EVEN IF THAT MEANS CHEWING ON A SWEET BUTTERFLY.

Watch this
Mike Roper

IN TIMES OF PERIL THE COGNITIVE DIMENSIONS OF PREY AND PREDATOR ARE MERELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL.THE PREDATORS FEED ON PREYS AND PREYS FEED ON THE PREDATOR'S FOOD. WE ALL GOT TO BE FED, EAT REGARDLESS! EVEN IF THAT MEANS CHEWING ON A SWEET BUTTERFLY.

bouvarida

This is awesome. Please make available in a Girly XS, V neck (with t-shirt sleeves that go to about mid/lower-upper arm). Fantastic design. Fantastic artwork. Well done.
And I also love that, it goes all the way around. Bravo! I can't wait for this to be available for sale.

Mike Roper

Thank you for being awesome and describing how you want your T. It will be available soon! Mr. Roper

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

meganfoulke

girly xxl please! love it!

Ferguccio

Good work!

RageRed

Love the styling on this. Very distinctive and eye catching.

Anishaxx1
Anishaxx1 profile pic Alumni

Nice style, love that how you colored the hair of the model. Very nice and original placement.

JohnPaulART

Buen diseño, gran detalle.

Mike Roper

Thank you guys for the comment...still trying to see where do I fit in in terms of styles and concepts

No account?
Join Us