Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dervishlg

I love it! I just ordered this shirt, I can't wait for it to get here :D

haircurl

Who are the two above?

theenjoisk8r

This should be front/back, imo. Or at least somehow putting them at a distance from one another.

sarahthemonkey2

Prefered the t-shirt before the redesign but oh well

Visions8Dreams

1st design was much better. no idea who the guys in grey r

FaithOnFire19

I loved the original with Dr. Who, Marty McFly, and the dude from "The Time Machine," why was this changed? Dx

leighta

Woo Hoo!

Prolixia

Hah, Bill and Ted from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Might just have to get this. :D

Sun Dog

I like both designs very much, but the current one is cleaner, if slightly less funny. Even better would be to add Bill and Ted to the first design! :D

Goofball_Lt_G

I like it and ANY mixing of time travel themes. Especially since I'm currently catching up with the Dr. Who craze.

SekarangberbedA

simple but nice composition on color :D

kfraggle

I am so disappointed! Would have loved Dr Who's mixed with Marty McFly's time machines. I feel like less folks know Bill and Ted. =o(

misterhaan

i think this works better than the original -- i prefer the similar shapes of the police box to phone booth, and i didn't like the red on navy

Frankie Frank

This is an awesome shirt!!! Two of my favorite things. Dr. Who and threadless. :)

The Other Beatle

"San Dimas High School Football Rules!"

Aces Wild

Nicely done! :D

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Wow, quite different from the original sub. Congrats, nonetheless!

Nitroglycerin201

This is the most amazing shirt I have seen in possibly ever.

A.L. Silver

Birthday shirt for my birthday, yes.

eagleflyte

Approval, very much so, yus :D

hungrycrocodile

LOVE THIS! I know there are a lot of Dr.Who shirts out there, but Threadless needs more of them. I need this :)

Nitroglycerin201

This is the most amazing shirt I have seen in possibly ever.

AranNoble6

This is the best shirt ever!

benzchica93

Boo. I wish it had people from Back to the Future. Alot more people know them.

RissyD8428

Ok. This comment is for kfraggle and others who want Dr. Who and Back to the Future. Probably not a good idea to advertise another t-shirt website on a t-shirt website but... My husband found this a while ago and I really like it and want to share: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8901 Hope this helps.

isabelacabral

I liked the original one better! I must confess... I don't even know what that other thing (not Doctor Who) is about. :P

JAZZ80

Thats Bill and Ted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtledove Sisters

Awesome! Love the Doctor and Bill and Ted so much :)

littledotte

thats the 10th doctor though...what about 11th??

chefck

Absolutely love this design over the original one. Not enough Bill & Ted references floating about, so this is great.

gryffinfloor

I love it! I didn't get it at first, but now I do - Bill & Ted were awesome. But I can't really picture the doctor just standing there while his TARDIS has been replaced - he would throw a fit.

ShifuYaku

That's adorable! I would wear this!

iamsamwow

got this!! :D

jordycakes

like it but i really wish it was BTTF and DW. greatest mashup ever.

mellynn

So awesome! Nice color choice and layout. Anyone who has seen either will get the references. Though I do wish it were the TARDIS and the DeLorean, but Bill & Ted's phone box fits better on the shirt.

For anyone not familiar with the non-Doctor Who reference, here's the link to the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096928/

Not-So-Dark Lord

Fantastic! I'm a huge Doctor fan! And this may sound pretentious but where did you take this picture? I was in London a bit ago and the background looks incredibly familiar? It may not be london at all but I felt compelled to ask :)

lirdabert

I LOVE THIS.

peevehead73

I'm the strange woman with the Tardis Door (google tardis door glasgow) that went viral on boxing day (December 26th). Originally it was just the police box, but maybe I ought to branch out and find some appropriate days (April 1st springs to mind) to create a facade faux pas and temporarily horrify the neighbours. Great shirt!

brandonmack

This is awesome :) love it! :D

SamFookinCooper

i would be happy with just bill n ted and the tardis, more subtle :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us