Close
One second...

The big O

First?
Best?

Enquiring minds wanna know.

This blog will self-destruct when I wake up sober in the morning and wonder what hefuck I blogged about...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 18
taz-pie

Hahahaha "hefuck" typo! I kinda like it.

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

It was big, real big, about this big

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

first, i was about 11 or 12 i guess and almost passed out. best, i have no idea. i'll start scoring them from now on and let you know.

taz-pie

Ahahahahaa Johnny Baboon!!!

taz-pie

First: About 6, discovered the water jets in our swimming pool. best: About 5 years ago, discovered removing the shower head. SO GOOD I CRIED. srsly

Omg i am gonna regret this blog tomorrow morning

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

first, i was probably 12 or 13 or so. i had just taken a shower, and i was sitting on my bed in a towel drying off. i was curious to see what would happen if i kept...drying off.

i found out.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I don't know the answer to either of these, and I would probably be too chicken to answer either way.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

what's to regret? this is my new favourite.

taz-pie

Aww c'mon DeeAnnnnnn! Play with us!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

What kind of scale are you going to use to score future ones, Leon?

Omair

One time i had a bunch of quarters and I was wearing sweatpants with no pockets, they were really greasy quarters, and I kept on dropping them.

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

6 seems really young, but what do i know, i was 13.

Omair

Wait, what are we talking about exactly?

taz-pie

Awww Brian that is a cute story!

Omair

Also I think i was 8, and my mom was with me, we were at Best Buy looking at dishwashers.

Chipmnk

Man, I thought this was about anime.

taz-pie

Ahahahaha Alwin

canceromega

Embarrassing, but first: I was 19. Best: Couldn't tell you. There have been lots of good times.

taz-pie

The reason this blog topic came up (haha) was because of um, certain dreams i was having before i uh, suddenly awoke earlier today. And i thought, what the hell, lets alll share :)

taz-pie

It was about a 5 outta 10

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I think my first was 16.

Still not sure about best.

Chipmnk

The first: I was in 6th grade (so 12?), lying in bed in the morning, curious, and it just kind of happened.

Not sure about the best. At this point, it's just like having a pressure gauge down there and when it gets too high, it's time to release the pressure.

Chipmnk

We're still talking about anime, right?

taz-pie

While we are on the topic, I feel so sorry for dudes not being able to have multiple Os. That is so sad

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i've heard a lot of girls say they discovered it around 6. one even thought she'd invented it and was going to be famous when she grew up by teaching it to the world. didn't pan out in the end, but she still practises. this is all relevant to me at the moment because i just got a gig designing another dildo catalog.

taz-pie

Of COURSE we are talking about anime!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I don't believe multiple Os happen. I think it's a myth other ladies made up to make the rest of us feel weird.

Or.

I have a penis.

taz-pie

Hahaha that is so cute! She would have been FAMOUS!

Post pics here of the dildo catalogue. THIS I gotta see :D

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

multiples fully happen, even to men.

outline
outline profile pic Alumni

first: 1998, during a family dinner, I was bored and flicked it on and BAM! it happened

best: 2007, I was watching tom cruise jump up and down and got so excited. my dog was also watching.

outline

we're talking about Oprah....right?

taz-pie

Oh man. Multiple Os... HAPPEN.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

d3d on Oct 01 '11 at 5:54pm multiples fully happen, even to men.

LIES.

taz-pie

Omg it is a Liz sighting!

Chipmnk

I SEE YOU LIZ DO NOT MOVE PLEASE DO NOT GO AWAY OR I WILL CRY

canceromega

I was the lucky recipient of a multiple O one time. I was so shocked, and it has not happened since then.

Chipmnk

My flesh is way too tender for multiple Os.

taz-pie

I have been on meds for the last few years which (as a side effect) leave you kinda um, not in the mood. EVER. Sucks, really.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i bought a girl one of those removable shower heads and installed it for her once, fully intending that she use it to get dirty rather than clean. no idea if it worked out or not.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i was on zoloft for 3 months a few years ago and it was the longest i've ever gone without a wank. how the fuck is that therapeutic?

Omair

Seriously guys, what are you talking about? Is this a christian thing? I thought all you guys had was christmas, man...

outline

tell him to put two fingers in, leave the thumb out and kept busy. great recipe for multiple O's.

he may need some supplemental hand-eye coordination classes first.

taz-pie

Brilliant idea man!

Omair

why is Leon talking about masturbation? Did I miss an inside joke? Did you guys have another meetup, and make new inside jokes?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

liz's method gives me hand cramps. it's a lot easier to use your tongue than your thumb.

outline

don't worry omair, "wanking" is just australian slang for "installing shower heads"

taz-pie

The brilliant idea comment was about Leons gift. But strangely enough, also the two fingers thing.

outline

but then what are you going to put in my mouth?

Omair

Sike, but I do remember the first time it happened. I was like "oh my god, is this peeing?"

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 18
No account?