Close
One second...

Batman II

• by szerk
  • posted Sep 29, 2011
  • 17 Comments

After the shirt with the incredible joker, lets take your shirt for tuesdays and put the legendary Penguin from Batman Returns on it. Are You man enough? Äh or Woman ?! :)

Watch this
szerk

After the shirt with the incredible joker, lets take your shirt for tuesdays and put the legendary Penguin from Batman Returns on it. Are You man enough? Äh or Woman ?! :)

dieindie

What about catwoman? This character isn't as recognizable as Two Face or Joker. Would help if the umbrella were a little more obviously an umbrella.

JokerBonez

These are all awesome. Immediately recognizable. Great job. Personally I hope they all get printed, as I'd get the set (Being a huge Batman fan), though I bet it'd have wider appeal with all of them on one shirt... As a fellow Batman fan (I assume), you might enjoy my latest submission... http://www.threadless.com/submission/372327/I_heart_Gotham_City

rfcrispim

great idea!!! 5$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

coreyrtabor
coreyrtabor profile pic Alumni

I think these are truly amazing! That said, I want them all on one shirt.

bananodromo

another brilliant one

zenbolic vision

man ur seires are super awesome u muct contact me in private i am an animator as well and we can do this animation with this pixel style awesome bro easy 5 $ !!!

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

agree with coreyrtabor, all on one shirt ftw

ICallDibs

One shirt and you might have yourself a print

szerk

thanks everyone.

Question: When i do all chars on one, i am waaaay over eight colors. Isn't that a problem?

bottleHeD

I would suggest putting them all on 1 t-shirt, increases your chances of a print massively. Plus you can certainly redo the colors to fit all withing 8. (And even if it doesn't, I don't really think that's a major issue).

No account?
Join Us