Close
One second...

Lost Dog Purse

This is a revised design first submitted with just the Dog Purse, then again with the flyer, this is my final design now for this concept.

The shirt reads: “LOST DOG PURSE Lost my dog purse, his name is Hooch, 2yrs old, and he’s a yorkie/coach bag mix. Not those bags with the logo all over the place... don’t you hate seeing that? Why do people need to make it obvious what they’re sporting?

Anyway, a few contents are inside him but to be honest the thing I really need to still be in there is my school ID. I’m not trying to pay $10 for a replacement. Tuition is already $3,000 a semester yet I gotta pay for a replacement ID??? Moving on, hooch needs his poop hardening meds or else he’ll diarrhea every 4hrs. So if someone stole him rather than him getting lost have fun with that... Jerk.”

Nowadays little dogs are both pets and accessories, so I though it would be funny to have a lost flyer being a representation of that.
I think people will think it's both cute and sick.

Watch this
ToughSpirit

This is a revised design first submitted with just the Dog Purse, then again with the flyer, this is my final design now for this concept.

The shirt reads: “LOST DOG PURSE Lost my dog purse, his name is Hooch, 2yrs old, and he’s a yorkie/coach bag mix. Not those bags with the logo all over the place... don’t you hate seeing that? Why do people need to make it obvious what they’re sporting?

Anyway, a few contents are inside him but to be honest the thing I really need to still be in there is my school ID. I’m not trying to pay $10 for a replacement. Tuition is already $3,000 a semester yet I gotta pay for a replacement ID??? Moving on, hooch needs his poop hardening meds or else he’ll diarrhea every 4hrs. So if someone stole him rather than him getting lost have fun with that... Jerk.”

Nowadays little dogs are both pets and accessories, so I though it would be funny to have a lost flyer being a representation of that. I think people will think it's both cute and sick.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

ergonomic

nice concept and nice work

charles person

nice concept i swear this goes for every valley girl, lol

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

is this like the stolen bike shirt?

scenechex

hmm.. a little too much reading involved.

ToughSpirit

Thanks for the feedback guys

rit10

♥

No account?
Join Us