please help me!!!

with or without text???

thanks!!!!!!

NEW Version:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Watch this
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i haven't seen it before, and it's pretty funny. i don't know if he should be saying "S.O.S" though. that's not a term people speak out loud. maybe he should be calling for david hasselhoff or something.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

What Leon said. Maybe saying HELP. Or Pamela Anderson.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

Not seen before, is defiantly funny, could just be saying "help" or does it even need the speech, maybe the tittle would suffice?

Manupix

Write it in morse ... --- ... or is it the opposite?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Looking good! The speech bubble doesn't need to shout so much. I'd make it smaller, white, not jagged and the text with the shirt blue or black.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like it just the way it is

PBOt

I'm going with the text..feeling the idea a bit more clearly with it in...just maybe toned down a bit as Morkki mentioned...otherwise it's looking great!

jackowacko

I'm going without the text. It's clear enough it's in distress. Wouldn't want it to be in your face pun. funny!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

without

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

if you take out the text it might not work, unless you show a piece of the tube's rope cut or broken as the tube drif away

PBOt

Yeah, liking the blue text and rounded bubble..maybe just a bit smaller for those who might not be too keen on text..

I like it as is..

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

hmmm... dunno if the text is necessary... the subtle nature of the joke makes it funnier i think...

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

Superfun! I like the text bubble even though it's probably not needed

Necio.cat

Glad you didn't use text, its face tells everything haha.

artandstory

Yes — much better without the text.

No account?
Join Us