Close
One second...

A Small World on His Shoulders

This is my first submission for Threadless; the idea came out of nowhere, or at least, presumably, one of the more pleasant recesses of my brain! No speciality inks or print methods required as far as i know. Hope you like it!

Watch this
Theillustrator

This is my first submission for Threadless; the idea came out of nowhere, or at least, presumably, one of the more pleasant recesses of my brain! No speciality inks or print methods required as far as i know. Hope you like it!

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

looks GOOD (^_~)

JEHopkins

I like this a lot. Incredibly imaginative. 5

messing

Very nice!

rit10

♥

Theillustrator

Oh wow thankyou, I wasn't expecting to receive comments so quickly! You are all very very nice! :-)

Theillustrator

Also, does anyone know, what is the criteria for a tshirt getting printed? thankyou x

killjoe

cool!!! 5$

thefatswimmer

Wow this is amazing, you are really talented! It is a really good idea too, when can i get one?

Theillustrator

Lol you might be able to get one from threadless but that is unfortunately not up to me! Thanks for the comment x

kharvey

Absolutely awesome tee shirt design

hmcculloch1

Yay! This is wonderful!

PWCD

great work !!

dudeyoo

very cool!

random39392

Make more like this one. Seriously.

Theillustrator

Thanks for all the comments. Only 4 days left!!!

Pigologist

nice illo (^@@^) Better if there's a more close up image

coreyrtabor
coreyrtabor profile pic Alumni

I really like the drawing and the crispness of the black and white. Awesome!

wessex.hockey

you're amazing! Everyone vote 5 for this!

jenny.joyce1

this is out of this (big) world!

michele_tharp

i think this came from aladdin and the 40 thives. They go to a city on a sea turtles back.

DANIELwasHERE

AWWWW THIS IS SICK!!! AWESOME JOB!

Theillustrator

Thanks everyone for the comments. I think my head might have swelled a considerable amount! Also, I have had a couple of requests for a close up of the design and I don't know how to put it up on here so here is a link to my blog which has the original drawing on it: http://rachelharveyillustration.tumblr.com/

mlhope

Beautiful line work! @mlhope approved! $5!

PBOt

Really nice illo!

No account?
Join Us