Happy birthday to the best guy

If you don't know who Omair is, you can GTFuckO right now.

He's my best friend, has mad kick-punch combos, loves dogs more than he loves many of America's presidents, and knows Pokemon like Pocahontas knew, I don't know, necklaces? If he was a precious metal, he would be all of them.

He's also the nicest guy I know, and whenever I think about doing the right thing, I always ask myself "what would Omair do?". He has his head on straight and is so caring about his friends and family. He's humble and smart and will make the greatest dad in the future. He's one of the funniest dudes I know, and he's talked me down from the ledge more than a few a times. He's also one of the sweetest people I know, and I'm not sure why a girl hasn't already taken his butt virginity.

I will fight anyone who says bad things about Omair, even though he will be the bigger man and just put on his sunglasses and be like "yo, chill yoself. We got nugs and girls to catch."

He's a great guy, but he's also the best guy.

Today is his birthday so you better remind him via Facebook, Twitter, or the blogs.

Happy birthday, man. For you, I save the last dance. Starring Julian Styles and Taye Diggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWbRuUE5E9M

Watch this
Twiggyhall

I happy Omair'ed in another blog already, but I'll do it here, too!!!

HAPPY HAPPY OMAIR DAY!!!!!!!!!

taz-pie

it is totally worth saying 3 times... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEAR!

Chipmnk

Three times isn't enough, man.

mullmuggins

Happy birthday, best guy! :)

shirtflirt

ohair! me oh my it's the birthday guy!

kathleenisradical
kathleenisradical profile pic Alumni

OMG ITS OMAIR'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Twiggyhall

Once, Twice, Three Times an Omair...

kathleenisradical
kathleenisradical profile pic Alumni

WHAT THE FUCK? It was supposed to be this:

Twiggyhall

But the lil Wayne = best rapper pic is pretty effing awesome, too!!!!

Cash Cow.
Cash Cow. profile pic Alumni

Happy birthday Omair! wooop woop

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Awwww yeaaaa!

Chipmnk

Hahahaha, that dogggg~

Omair

ah man this blog, that dog, beach cheese, your words, my heart, butt felt, this is a rap, these words, them sounds, my heart, it pounds them sounds, them noise, them toys what toys, these shirts, these threads, threadless, in beds, bedless, no heads, headless, that dude, his head, is dead, pumpkin, blumpkin, that's a thing, disgusting, disnutskin, sickbuttchin.

Chipmnk

Sickbuttchin. ;|

Chipmnk

Sickbuttchin.

Chipmnk

Naw, that's not it.

Omair

hey thanks, and I love u ;)

Chipmnk

Omair, if you were dying and the only way to save you was to do CPR through your butthole, I would do it. But yo, make sure you clean that.

taz-pie

ewww mouth-to-BUTTHOLIO

taz-pie

omair is the bestestguy evar

taz-pie

HAPPY BARFDAY OMAIRIO

littlem

happy birthday, fruit-striped tie boyyyy!!! xoxo

No account?
Join Us