yepey congrats!!!

narchos

♥

hoff_14

Gorgeous!

toolman87

Ya this shirt is awesome!!!! Sucks that will only be printed this week

dizzysadako

this shirt is not out of print, but i am already going to ask for a reprint, because i'm sure many people do not want this shirt to go away XD

so, on behalf of us all, please don't get rid of it ;o;

MC Pee Pants

Damnit how did I miss this one?! PLEASE REPRINT!!!!

Mecca86

reprint please

Halakcam

reprint please please

Alwx

Girly reprint please.

schmosby

Yes, girly reprint please!

fuse.aqm

The latest run of these shirts looks pretty bad. Colors are all there, but it's about half as bright as the shirt pictured. You can barely make out the details.

Khnum

Please reprint in girly.

71ffy

Girly!

ctrlshft

Lastest run of these is horrible. I asked for a replacement and they gave me store credit. I got another replacement, same thing, looks like crap. I'm disappointed.

kmikze

Was disappointed when I received this, not as bright as in the photo above.

Entropicat

Girl print please

MissCaeleigh

I literally just saw this shirt on Key & Peele. The dubstep episode.

toki_23

girly print PLZZZZZZ

KariP

MissCaeleigh you were close, the shirt you saw on Key & Peele, The dubstep episode was Surface To Air. Also a very cool design. :)

b0pp

The design is beautiful --on screen. On my t-shirt? Not so much. Very dull. Not anywhere near as bright as pictured here. I actually opened my packaged and thought I was sent the wrong thing. You can barely see the people detail, and everything else doesn't even register. Wish I would've saved my money.

b0pp

In comparing the shirt I received to the image above, I realized the problem is with the white tone. It is a gray tone on the shirt, thus making everything dim and lifeless. Oh well.

No account?