Close
One second...

does this ever happen to anyone?

I ordered some shirts, 1 backpack and tote bag, around mid august, then I ordered again cuz of the sale later in august, to my surprise a package came, but it was not the package i expected to come from the mail, it was the 2nd order I have.
Does this happen to anyone? like the 1st order came later? I just hope my 1st order is not lost in transit. I have shirts there that are now sold out, I know when this happens, they pack another order, but unfortunately the ones that were sold out are requested for replacement, I just hope mine's not lost, let me know if these things happen, I so wanna try the back pack, hoping that they will be here by next week =I

Watch this
KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

ding!ding!ding! does this problem rings any bell to you? I just sent the threadless customer service earlier, just waiting for their reply

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

nope,

but one time I thought my package were not packed so I emailed them about it. turns out the first one was on the way and I got two packages of the same things lol weird

'Had to sell them and had threadless charge me for the second one - my colleagues were happy of their impromptu purchases

I had a couple of missing packages too before but all have been settled very well with the customer service folks

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

I absolutely love threadless customer service, I'm just worried if the package that I ordered won't get here, haven't had any problems with my threadless packages here in UAE, so it's quite new to me that the one that i ordered after the last one came first. I really hope they would come next week, cuz most of the shirts i ordered there are sold out now, that got me worried hehe

ivejustquitsmoking

well, I sure hope tees reach you afterall! I know that feeling, totally can relate

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

haha, i hope so, cuz most of those sold out tees were also reprints, the ones that i've been waiting for,oooh! i hope by next week i'll have them

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

yeah it has happened to me a few times - I wouldn't worry am sure it will come.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

cool! thanks! I just needed to know if this has been happened to anyone, cuz this is the first time it happened to me

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

but I do live in the UK, so this might make a difference

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

yeah that would make a difference, cuz ever since I transferred here in Dubai, every shipment just run smoothly and was never later than the given period of time, compared to the ones I sent back home in the Philippines, there was one time that I really have to ask threadless to send me another one, cuz it never arrived, and some shirts that I've ordered was already sold out, so they asked me to replace them with another, that really suck.

The order that I was expecting was supposed to get here by Sept.7, but instead what came into our mail was the 2nd order, so it got here first than the previous one,though I still have to wait 'til Sept. 21 to proclaim it as "lost in transit", so here's to hope it arrives at our office doorstep by next week.

robber ducky

Hey Kristy can I ask how much you paid for customs when you lived in the Philippines? I want to know because I ordered 2 shirts during the sale. Thanks!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

i never had actually paid for the customs back home, but my friend who used UPS shipment, got his package held by the customs, they asked him to pay like 3K Php, cuz he ordered like a dozen,dunno with the customs back home, sometimes they're crappy, while here in the UAE, they are ok, so far my orders arrived in time, it's just this one order, that i hope i'll be getting it by next week

ivejustquitsmoking

If less than 50USD I think no custom charge (normal and risky shipping). I experienced getting charged 2k+ before when I used to buy boxes of shirts through UPS lol

robber ducky

Thanks for the reply guys. Yay that means I can order 4 shirts or a hoody next time there's a sale! I actually had another order, 4 shirts and a hoody during the sale but I canceled it because I read something here in the forums about getting chared $50-60 by customs. :P I hope our orders arrive soon I can't wait to get my first two shirts. :)

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

YAY! finally got my package, hehehehe!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

just posted the threadless bag as well, I luv the size, it looks small but you can put a lot inside, awesome!!! =D

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

COOL!!!

No account?