holy

azyura
azyura profile pic Alumni

damn awesome!

cdgpix

wow much details love it

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing detail and looks super on the tee...and you even get a lil bit of extra interzone on the side of your sleeve!

rainpanda

FFFF SO EXCELLENT. THAT DETAIL

happymunmun

wow... amazing details... love it :D

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

All that hard work pays off :D

Ct. Jay

This is incredible!

aaronious

Zomg! Reprint please!

Futurekubik

Got this recently. The quality of the print is superb, and the level of detail is excellent. One of the best designs I've come accross on ANY site akin to Threadless. It also prompted me to read William S. Burroughs too! Not every T-shirt design can claim THAT. :-D

fjaguero

Already bought! I love this one

A.L. Silver

I now think of that one Klaxons song when I wear this shirt I am about it purchase.

TtB

Got this shirt just now, and I am dissapointed with the quality of the fabric. It feels very thin and cheap. I expected a bit better quality for twenty bucks.

TBaggor

LOVE THIS DESIGN

tainacaleb

I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job.. ! Free Cell Phone Spy

tainacaleb

This is definitely a blog worth following. You've got a great deal to say about this subject, and so much knowledge. I think that you know how to make people listen to what you have to say, especially with an issue that's so important. Clubmz e-spy

tainacaleb

It’s really a great post. I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very unique information which are really very helpful for anyone. This is a post having some crucial information. Cell Phone Listening

I.Am.Alex

Please reprint in guy's Small! :)

Deewree

reprint in XL please :)

Gamador

Reprint in Guys Large

Space Wizard

This is awesome, I just bought it! I see that it's also your first sub?

Will you be doing Annexia as the next version? I would be interested to see it.

Henrietta_G
Henrietta_G profile pic Alumni

To Space Wizard- Annexia is not a bad idea! I'm currently working on some new submissions, but my hand drawings take me a while.

Henrietta_G

To Space Wizard- Annexia is not a bad idea! I'm currently working on some new submissions, but my hand drawings take me a while.

Henrietta_G

Stankh

When me or my wife are wearing this T-shirt, people can't stand looking for details. :)

nikood

This is a very informative, impressive and creative post. It really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing. Click here to find more information.

Tony.Branton

I love this design.....

IsabelleNg

I'd buy if it's printed on a notebook cover! Awesome design!

aussiaesop

I would love to hang this on my wall :)

No account?
Join Us