• 65 Comments

Muppetational Mosaic

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

It's printed! Congrats, sir. Looking forward to seeing more of your designs around these here parts.

jvcarroll
jvcarroll profile pic Alumni

Thanks! I'm very happy this design finally made it up. Let's hope more contest applicants will be printed and start a trend of Muppet domination on Threadless.

StarvinRtst

I'm so glad to see this also got printed! You got an instant fist pump from me.

JediMuppet

w00t, so glad to see this printed!

YourClones

wasnt this on an album cover at starbucks?

YourClones

wasnt this on an album cover at starbucks?

jvcarroll

I’m glad you brought that up. The Green Album artwork is coincidentally similar, but this shirt design was published a while before Disney revealed their CD cover. I like their design too, but it fills Kermit’s head with typed names of bands rather than 30+ hours of original, hand drawn line art. Click the 4th close up image and you’ll definitely see the difference. :-)

comedyrelief

Insta-buy! I even bought extras! More Muppet shirts that weren't designed with MS paint, please!

cor-cor

:D it got printed, i was annoyed when you didn't win the muppets design challenge but now i can finally buy it :D

ferello

This is simply amazing.

ferello

This is simply amazing.

Unclejumbaa

Well done. I'm glad this made it up. As a long-time Muppet fan, I will wear it proudly. And you're right, there were some other amazing Muppet designs that also need to be offered.

sarahuwg

So bought!

artjustin

It's time to dress up right!

So amazing! Can't wait till mine comes in the mail!

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

Incredible detailing - Cheers!

afourfootprune

Sold out already?!?!?!

We need a reprint!

brkndwnbus

Help! I ordered this last weekend and received a totally different shirt this weekend.

yerseester

Thanks so much for this. I should have bought multiples because I can't wait to wear it! I may never need another shirt. Congratulations jvc!

yerseester

Thanks so much for this. I should have bought multiples because I can't wait to wear it! I may never need another shirt. Congratulations jvc!

girloncanvas

Love my kermit shirt, can't believe its sold out already so glad I bought it when I did :)

trembles84

You should totally make this into a hoody as well!

OnASteek

This piece of crap won? I thought this was one of the ugliest designs.

I'm guessing it's because of the zoomed in pics. Yeah it's nice on a computer screen (in a sense) but on a shirt it's going to look like crap and anyone passing by you is going to think he has worms or something crawling under his flesh/felt. There are shirts with just that Kermit head with the right colored eyes where it won't look like Kermit has a festering, infectious skin disease.

bertrum

This sold out in 3 days and before i could get one!!! :'(

(OnASteek is an obvious troll who only signed up here today in order to post this out of some sort of agenda. His profile reads: OnASteek aka has been a member since October 6, 2011, has scored 0 submissions, giving an average score of 0.00, helping 0 designs get printed.)

jvcarroll

To each their own taste, i guess. I must also commend Threadless on their fine translation of my design to the silkscreen. The colors are vivid and they didn't miss one detail. I'll be snagging up some of the wonderful shirts by other artists here.

jivejava

Love this design, and have received many compliments. REPRINT!!!

okaylad

Why are't the girly tees on sale like the rest of the site? :|

onegoodtee

The girly tee is on sale. Just add it to your cart and it'll show up as ten bucks.

okaylad

Threadless actually fixed it after I sent them an email about it , super promptly too! I'm glad, because I wanted to buy this shirt. :)

okaylad

Threadless actually fixed it after I sent them an email about it , super promptly too! I'm glad, because I wanted to buy this shirt. :)

Jay Dogg

Wow! I definitely gotta get this shirt while it's still on sale.

coyote406

love the frog!

OnASteek

Not a troll for saying a shit design is shit. Saw someone comment about how it won after we were talking about the new contest. Sorry if you all can't tell quality.

jivejava

I can't wait for my shirt to come!! I have seen it in person and there are no words to express the exquisite detail! Muppetational will have to do! I won't have to be jealous of my friend anymore. Yaaaaaay with the Kermit flapping arms!

sirdiddymus
sirdiddymus profile pic Alumni

Congrats on the reprint, jvcarroll!

Onasteek, this shirt is on its second printing. The first run sold out fast. While taste is purely subjective, sales are not. It's a very popular design.

Goonie81

Awesome!

PetieOxide

Great design, but just be aware, I just purchased an XXL that came on the wort material I've ever come across. Very thin, not what use to be sent in the past. Been dealing with Threadless for years, first time I've seen these cheep shirts go out. Fighting right now to see if they will fix the issue.

cpdesign
cpdesign profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Amazing composition of all the characters and awesome concept. I knew this one was getting printed and well deserved.

evolveORdie

$24 now???? sucks coz when I put it in my cart it was $20. Is there a licensing fee being paid out??

Unclejumbaa

This would be a great zip hoodie.

Joey Lane

Wow great concept! I love the way you incorporated the keyboard into the chin!...magnificent!

waltermuppet

I finally found where this was online! Best Muppet design in the world! Kids sizes and hoodies please!!!

But why are you advertising it all ill-fitting and frumpy on the girlie model? She and the shirt deserve better than that embarrassing photo. The guys model looks good tho.

jvcarroll

This authorized print and various skins are also available through the Threadless' Society6 store: http://society6.com/jvcarroll

(I'm glad this has been so well received. I favor the fabric style and print quality although it does appear that Threadless changed its shirt stock so some longtime buyers have noticed the difference. Please not that the prices of shirts will rise and fall with sales, yet the designers for this project make no further payment beyond the generous initial fee. Thanks again, Threadless for printing my design and everyone who has supported it. I'm also glad to see over 20 other shirts were recently printed too.)

The Stinkyham
The Stinkyham profile pic Alumni

Oh yeah...even Nigel makes the cut and shares the tongue with Animal and Clifford. I love how you were able to get some many characters on there. Great work!

evolveORdie

not on sale????????????????

the only reason i can think of is it would hurt the sales of all the other muppet DTG shirts, which are cost-prohibitive to have on sale. But this is a screenprint and a superior design, so c'mon threadless!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us