Bear + Soccer ball = ?

• by Narutal
  • posted Sep 01, 2011
  • 24 Comments

Mother Nature is hiding things from us, one of them is how she gets ideas to create animals, and I think I just found one !rnrnIt's always a challenge to propose your first design on Threadless, but I am inclined to every critics as long as they are constructive. (you can also write in capital letters : "I LOVE YOUR DESIGN", I am not sure it's constructive though ^^)rnrnps : You don't have to be a panda in order to wear this t-shirt.

Watch this
Narutal

Mother Nature is hiding things from us, one of them is how she gets ideas to create animals, and I think I just found one !rnrnIt's always a challenge to propose your first design on Threadless, but I am inclined to every critics as long as they are constructive. (you can also write in capital letters : "I LOVE YOUR DESIGN", I am not sure it's constructive though ^^)rnrnps : You don't have to be a panda in order to wear this t-shirt.

Narutal

OK, so I wasn't expecting my message to appear in one ugly lonely block, so here it is as I wanted you to see it (Hope it works) :

Mother Nature is hiding things from us, one of them is how she gets ideas to create animals, and I think I just found one !

It's always a challenge to propose your first design on Threadless, but I am inclined to every critics as long as they are constructive. (you can also write in capital letters : "I LOVE YOUR DESIGN", I am not sure it's constructive though ^^)

ps : You don't have to be a panda in order to wear this t-shirt.

Narutal

Thank you !

Narutal

Thank you !

Narutal

Wow, not really nice, people give bad score to this t-shirt without even commenting...

Narutal

I'll take that as a : "good work !" :p

tezebe

You need to get used to it. There are a lot of people here and you can't always satisfy them all. But what you can do is learn the way the majority thinks and mold your design to that pattern. That's why I told you to put more equations on one tee.

Narutal

Well I'm not saying they should give me a perfect 10 all the time, just that if you don't like that shirt and decide to give it a 1 or 2, then at least a message to explain why would be great. That's how I would learn how to make better design.

brenrasmussen

Their are people who "troll" around and just throw 0's on every design except theirs thinking that that will throw everyone else's design off, but good job and nice work keep thinking up more designs too! DON"T GIVE UP!

ninthdirection

I agree to you brenrasmussen :) They even pass mean comments .... so never bother :) Jus keep going .

rit10

♥

Narutal

I knew there were some "trolls", I just didn't expect to find that much here, because I also know that the Threadless community is made of serious, passionate and active members and that's why I decided to join this community.

Anyway, I'm not giving up, I like it too much here ! I will keep on promoting this design while on the side work on others !

Thanks to you two, you cheered me up a little bit n_n

Jeanettert

Put it on a kids tee!

JackoMonster

Jeanettert has a point, man. I think this design would be better if it was applied to a kids shirt. Just because it has that cute-ish charm to it.

PS: Dont let trolls bring you down, they get the best of us. Keep on trying.

Narutal

You're not the first one to tell me to put that on a kids tee, it's like adults don't like to wear cute things.

I'm doing an other design with same idea, I'm seriously thinking about making a kids tee out of it.

Narutal

Thank you ! :)

sleaf89

Great work!

Narutal

Thank you people !

Only 1 day left, crossing my fingers !

No account?
Join Us