Close
One second...

Tenacious-Rex and the Piano Complex

All he ever wanted was to play the piano! His only weakness was having nubs for arms.

Watch this
dementedfowl

All he ever wanted was to play the piano! His only weakness was having nubs for arms.

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

Leslee

Print print print print!

Luars

hauhauhauahua good

FRICKINAWESOME

Insane coloring and more insane concept.

dementedfowl

Damn why do I have such a bad voters average if you guys like it so much :(

Faymuss

hilarious!

sasanca

^⁕^

dzeri29

hahaha!!$5

Monster Riot

Nice idea but I think the stool is too tall (you seem to focus more on this than his stubby arms) and the pool of tears looks more like purple goo or drool.

fizzyegg

I agree with Monster Riot about the stool. I absolutely LOVE the concept though. Dinosaurs and comic tragedy go really well together it seems!

dementedfowl

well i really couldnt fit the dinosaur onto the piece to have his arms above the keys and the stool proportioned,oh well

dementedfowl

well i really couldnt fit the dinosaur onto the piece to have his arms above the keys and the stool proportioned,oh well

dementedfowl

adewane

I think this design is the shit, the stubby arms are awesome and I personally think the stool fits perfectly. GREAT IDEA!!!

dementedfowl

i dont know why it keeps reposting my comment lol

princesscupcakes

This made me laugh, love it. But agree with the stool comments. Still awesome though.

rit10

♥

Julie.Adelman

Awww Poor mr. Dinosaur :(

macdoodle
1 design submitted - Score now!

I like the craziness to it. It's so well done. 5

No account?