Close
One second...

scan THIS!!!!

• by ppzzab87
  • posted Aug 19, 2011
  • 20 Comments

A parody of the now ubiquitous and often over-used smart-phone bar-codes. The saturation of such imagery in the media today makes it ripe for deconstruction and satire.

The printing process would be nice as either standard silk-screen, direct-to-garment, or even a white Super-glow process with a white undercoat.

Watch this
ppzzab87

A parody of the now ubiquitous and often over-used smart-phone bar-codes. The saturation of such imagery in the media today makes it ripe for deconstruction and satire.

The printing process would be nice as either standard silk-screen, direct-to-garment, or even a white Super-glow process with a white undercoat.

tinamswain

Yes!! I love it!!

messing

nice! :D

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

D-LiGhTZ

wicked!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

lol

ppzzab87

I pride myself on honest work. I would love to more on the specifics of your comment, @andenes_magnus. Are you talking about satirizing QR codes in general or the entire subject? I have not seen anything similarly referencial, but it does not mean that comparable ideas have not developed by other creative minds independently.

ppzzab87

I pride myself on honest work. I would love to more on the specifics of your comment, @andenes_magnus. Are you talking about satirizing QR codes in general or the entire subject? I have not seen anything similarly referencial, but it does not mean that comparable ideas have not developed by other creative minds independently.

ppzzab87

A friend and I may be trying to make the QR code functional. It might make a good link to the T on threadless, or just the verbal expression that the image communicates. :)

No account?
Join Us