• 12 Comments

Sun Lion

Watch this
Magoose

wow cool!

Magoose

wow cool!

Caspia

Okay. I'm really freaking mad. Why is there a guy's tee, but no girl's tee? I don't want a stupid hoodie. I want a tee shirt of this awesome print, and the guy's shirts don't fit my correctly.

Caspia

Okay. I'm really freaking mad. Why is there a guy's tee, but no girl's tee? I don't want a stupid hoodie. I want a tee shirt of this awesome print, and the guy's shirts don't fit my correctly.

Caspia

Caspia

Oops. My inernet connection is weird. Sorry about the multiple posts. I'm sure it's annoying :(

GTRrocker

This is a sick design. I just ordered one. Can't wait to wear this.

cailzz

REPRINT AS GIRLY SCOOP OR BOAT NECK PLEASE!! Not fair the guys get one and we dont :P This print is awesome, I absolutely love it!!

LordGarbageMan

super cool design, really reminds me of old man wind

Ai chiL

The second time to purchase on threadless, compare to the year before, the fabric is so.. is way 2 light and thin. i know, summer is coming but the quality is not perfect. well, still, a wonderful sun lion design!

oscar.scheepstra

love it! I bought the hoodie. It has a slim fit (I really like that!) and although the fabric is thin, it is nice and warm and it fits m backpack pretty well. The zipper is quite larger than I expected, but it is nice and sturdy. The stamp looks pretty good as well! 4/5!

No account?