Close
One second...

PHI CLUB - Design Submission Lockeroom.

Cue cheesy inspirational music

Okay ladies and gentlemen. We're playing a mean game, and we're playing it with spirit. But spirit alone doesn't win championships, DAMNIT! We need complete team participation in order to ensure our supremacy amongst the Threadless U elite. With our dazzling physique and mathematical precision, we are poised to reign the Threadless U campus with very very large chips on our shoulders. And hey, we can carry those, because of the dazzling physique thing.

The other houses will tell you about strength in numbers. Yeah, that's great for the little sissy boys. But we have strength in muscles!

I want each and every one of you to submit at least...AT LEAST 2 designs. That is one per week, and that is the bare minimum. That will keep you off towel duty for the rest of the year. If you want to be a star player, give me 2 per week, and you'll be on your way to that letter jacket in no time, yessiree!

Be sure to post all your designs in this here locker room so we can keep a running tally.

As mentioned, the person with the most submissions in the locker room gets a prize.

Now, lets hit the showers!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

Hahaha, great writeup! Here's my first, and I'm working on getting at least one more done - more if I can:

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

Sweet work dude. I haven't been to Asheville in a while, but it's a great spot!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Awesome. I'll be getting on some designs here soon. I rummaged through my old and unfinished designs last night and gathered up the best of them to finish up this week.

odysseyroc

Here's my first one. Hoping to get a couple more done this week.

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

I don't know if I can do it after the ass kicking my current design it getting..

Ian Leino

Several of these are already up for scoring! PHI CLUBBERS - be sure to show them your FULL support!

miller836

one more from me

midgerock

Number three:... with more to come!

miller836

Thank you and I got one up, I couldnt figure out how until just now.

Ian Leino

Finished my second, but it may be my last as I'm crazy busy and have been putting off important things to get these done :)

khallion
khallion profile pic Alumni

Thank you so much, I just came on here to try to figure out to fix that!

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

Okay, great work guys and gals. I've voted/commented on everyone's designs that are currently up for scoring.

I encourage everybody else to do the same!

k-sqrd

stupid work getting in the way

midgerock

hopen' to have more as soon as possible. Yakes a bit to comp the designs to sub.

Nanoshpi

Hey! This is a cool thing you're doing here! I am going to try to submit as much as I can in my free time :D I have one up now and the score is plummitting, sadly. Any support is appreciated!

miller836

Five, going to watch some wrestling tomorrow night with the family. So expect a few not so good ones like this as I drew up a bunch last night.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us