Close
One second...

Coded happiness

• by Myteee
  • posted Aug 09, 2011
  • 13 Comments

I have made a first version of this same concept, thought totally different art work. This tee is a list of my favorite places to eat and wines to drink in Bordeaux - France. Off course you can use your smart phone to get it anyway by scanning the code on your screen. But it is so cool to have it on your own tee.

You have to crop the code only with your smart phone cam, to be able to get this precious information :)))

All the best,

Watch this
Myteee
Myteee profile pic Alumni

I have made a first version of this same concept, thought totally different art work. This tee is a list of my favorite places to eat and wines to drink in Bordeaux - France. Off course you can use your smart phone to get it anyway by scanning the code on your screen. But it is so cool to have it on your own tee.
You have to crop the code only with your smart phone cam, to be able to get this precious information :)))

All the best,

bric-a-brac

haha! what a fun concept!

i do love a good bordeaux...

Myteee

@entropyartist - If you do love a good bordeaux, try those I am suggesting, on the code!:) You gonna love them.

LaMarmulle

Very nice idea, however the flag colors should be blue white red, not red white blue... ;)

Myteee

Hey lamamulle.... you are right... I have inverted the image before adding the code and I completely forgot that this would inverse the flag too. What a shame!!! I will fix it if it is produced someday....

All the best, and thx again!

No account?
Join Us