Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
quahog_convo

Unique, yes. Adventure Time, no.

konami kode

I love all the back-handed compliments in this thread!

"I'm really happy for you, ima let you finish, but..."

I'm a HUGE Adventure Time fan, and the design choices made here DON'T bother me in the slightest. Reinterpretation is the entire concept here, and its done really well. Congrats Beohake!

konami kode

I love all the back-handed compliments in this thread!

"I'm really happy for you, ima let you finish, but..."

I'm a HUGE Adventure Time fan, and the design choices made here DON'T bother me in the slightest. Reinterpretation is the entire concept here, and its done really well. Congrats Beohake!

ihtfac

meh

jlaroche

did anyone else notice that it says "ADVENTURE TIME" in LSP's body? that's freaken sweet! I'm glad this won. True fans of the show will get it if you wear it, and non-fans will think it's a cool ninja shirt.

MrSpiritThief

WE NEED MORE ADVENTURE TIME SHIRTS :)

lithoxene

I hate that this one won.

arrrow

what a stupid shirt to win, there were so many others that were infinitely better.

recury

Aww man... Really? This is the shirt that won? That's too bad, I'm really not a fan of this design. Sure it's a unique interpretation, but it doesn't really represent Adventure Time. Finn with gloves and kneepads? LSP looks like Smokey Space Princess, and is Jake wearing glasses or something? I hope they print 2 more designs like the previous poster said (cause there wear so many great designs!), otherwise I'm going to have to settle for the "Spooky Forest" tee. When I think Adventure time, I think about stupid silly fun, which is not shown with this shirt.

Khornan

Disappointed. When I look at this I don't think of silly Adventure Time. When I look at this i don't think MATHEMATICAL! I just think "Aw man... I wanted that other shirt to win..."

noonkipper

Jeez, haters gonna hate? I LOVE this shirt. It's one of my most favorites in my wardrobe. As a matter of fact I'm wearing it right now.

noonkipper

p.s. I get millions of compliments on it every day.

__Triumph__

Reprinting would be mathematical!

JuanMolinet

Reprint please! 5$

Cheerry_S

repriiint please ;-;

DL2288

Please reprint! This design is amazing!

Chaoticnight

Not a bad interpretation. I dig the more realistic approach. Congrats on being one of the winners.

And FYI Recury- It's fine your not into this shirt, but Jake does wear glasses.

nawalie

pls reprint!!

irEwok

WE NEED A REPRINT!!!

ScottCrawford

This should have been reprinted with the new batch of AT shirts!

Beohake
Beohake profile pic Alumni

: l

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?