Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
squishy.hippo

I'm really bummed about this one :'C

nawth21

That one is as lame as the muppets one. I'll be buying adventure time merch from hot topic I guess.

MercyVirus

I am disappoint.

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

I seriously can't believe how rude people are being. How can you possibly call this lame? This is straight up the most original Adventure Time shirt you'll find on the internet...

Turb0Nerd

Oh! I get it now! its PlopDumps&WaggleSacs

strawberryvesper

really amazing art, but like a lot of people have already said, I was hoping for more design with the shirt itself. instead of the art just being smack in the middle of the t-shirt. I wish the shirt could have been a little more bolder, because c'mon! It's AT! but, i'll still be buying it for the art, and the cause.

ironic_sparkles

Not saying it's lame etc, but I didn't think this was the strongest contender, I thought there were more interesting and more AT-esque designs that should have won.

thecolorplaid

Seriously, a huge bummer. It's definitely not a bad design, but they just had so much more creative ones up for voting. Damn.

Turb0Nerd

Oh! I get it now! its PlopDumps&WaggleSacs

fallbehindme

I like the art and the interpretation but I think it's meant to be a print on my wall rather than being worn. Among the other designs I've seen, I'd rather wear others.

fallbehindme

I like the art and the interpretation but I think it's meant to be a print on my wall rather than being worn. Among the other designs I've seen, I'd rather wear others.

addventuretime

This is the worst shirt ever. I even waited for the winner to be revealed instead of buying my AT shirt somewhere else cause I thought it was going to be a non-lame, colorful, awesome shirt. But sadly it was EXACTLY the opposite. This sucks. I cant believe this UGLY shirt that has NO RELEVANCE at all to adventure time won. Seriously, have you guys seen this shirt? It looks like LSP's guts exploded everywhere and some random golden retriever with a masked villain are riding it. and is that Lady Rainacorn's SKULL on "Jake's" tail??!! I mean seriously!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SHIRT.

coheedcollapse

You'd think fans of a show as imaginative and hilarious as Adventure Time would choose an imaginative and hilarious shirt.

Not saying this is a bad design - it's wondefully illustrated - but it doesn't fit the show at all. I feel like a bunch of people looking for "artsy" with no idea of what Adventure Time is all about co-opted the contest or something.

illzoey

Ugh... no.

citizen rifferson
citizen rifferson profile pic Alumni

props on winning the contest, Beohake!..shake off the haters.

undercoverninjja

Really? Out of all the wonderful designs I took time to score, this is what won? It's very Threadless and a good design but very not Adventure Time which is what the contest was about in the first place.

sapphirespells

cool design but idk I don't really dig it.

wolfsymphony

I have nothing more to add, as I feel the same as most of the others who have commented previous to myself. Great piece, props to the artist, though many were better, hardly fits the theme nor the feel or Adventure Time, not buying. Only one word really needs to be said: Disappointed..

toriajv

i would have MUCH rather a design that actually looks like Adventure Time be chosen. As a huge Adventure Time fan= :c

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

What the hell is it with you people? Stop whining and go buy your shirts at Hot Topic if this shirt is too much for you to handle.

crumpetcrusher

Screw yourself, threadless. It's great art, and congrats to the artist, but I don't believe this should have won at all.

FailOfTheYear

The art is really really great, but doesnt look like a t-shirt design. I mean I totally was expecting Three Party God Moon Iceking.

amandapanda7487

I feel bad for saying this but there were soooo many better designs to choose from. I am very disappointed threadless. I love Adventure Time and I was really looking forward to this shirt. Needless to say I won't be buying along with a lot of others. :(

Sanrio184

Amandapanda7487 said it best. :( I'm a huge fan of Adventure Time and was super anxious for the winner to be announced... sad day.

addventuretime

good for the artist. but i'm going to have to a pass on buying this... they should of went for the #1 most popular shirt. next time threadless, dont even make us vote.

Riavan

I concur, It's not a bad shirt or artwork, but I doubt the person who made this was an advid fan of adventure time. I didn't even see this on the voting pages and I went through the top like 50 as sorted by votes.

PandaaJohn

love it, but don't love it at the same time.

Darth Snickers

So what was the point in voting if something that, according to popularity, wasn't even on the first page won? This whole thing seems super-fixed.

JoZap

I love this shirt. I think it's a great interpretation of Adventure Time. I just wih the tee was black, with the same print.

morozco420

Sorry, LOVE Adventure Time but Threadless really screwed the pooch on this one. No discredit to the winning artist, good for you, but honestly, this does not say "Adventure Time" to me...different style art aside, it does not capture the FEEL of the show.

WILL NOT BUY, and disappointed that the other designs didn't win.

gameboy101

Again nothing against the artist but what is up with the voting at Threadless lately. This is like the Tron design contest. This is a HUGE disappointment! And on purple ?????????

fuloprichard
fuloprichard profile pic Alumni

The art is really really great, but doesnt look like a t-shirt design. I mean I totally was expecting Three Party God Moon Iceking.

hey that's kind! (i've made that), yeah, first i thought it too, that party gods gonna rule, especially because of the bunch of reblogs on tumblr, but hey guys (saying it now to all the previous disappointed commenters) Threadless is really not a fan-store. Why would have they chose somethin cliché that u can get from anywhere else from the internets?

I like this tee too, and gonna buy one.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

you do realize that Pendelton Ward the creator of Adventure Time chose this design out of the top voted on designs... just saying... I love the shirt

xspookyx

Bummed :( Was looking forward to buying one of these shirts but I am not very fond of this.

emshorty

This is very disappointing. No offense to the artist, they did a great job, but this is not ADVENTURE TIME. At all. I've been checking back for a few weeks now, anxious to see who won... I will not be buying this shirt. I didn't even see this design on the front popularity page of the contest. It seems too fixed. I thought this design would be chosen based on the FANS, Pendleton Ward or not. Oh well.

sw3dishfish

Cool design, but I agree with emshorty... It's not Adventure Time. Jakes ears and muzzle are all wrong, and so is Finns hat and shorts... It would have been cool to see the characters in a new style, but keeping them somewhat consistent with their original design. I was very excited for this contest, and would have bought probably the top 15 of the most popular designs, but this one just seems wrong. I'm sad. I hope some of the other designs will be eventually printed, there aren't a whole lot of cool adventure time shirts out there.

sw3dishfish

But that being said.... I checked out the artists other stuff and it is really really good, and I would totally buy one of their designs, just not as an Adventure time shirt.

sw3dishfish

But that being said.... I checked out the artists other stuff and it is really really good, and I would totally buy one of their designs, just not as an Adventure time shirt.

kathrynli

On the AT facebook page, they've announced that they'll be choosing two more designs :)

"We've already chosen one amazing design for the Adventure Time Design challenge, and now we want you to choose two more! Check out these algebraic designs and click like on your favorite! You have until Friday, August 19, and the top two with the most likes will be made into tees, so choose wisely!"

Join their facebook page to vote! It's great that they're doing two more t-shirts, now whether it's because of disappointed fans or not, we'll see...

adrianaeee

definitely love this shirt! is so original, congratulations to the artist! I think it's much more original than others! if I buy this shirt, I find it very original characters get out of this. I love this shirt again. not rude boys!

asianmack

No kids sizes? Why no kids sizes for a show on Cartoon Network? I wanna get these for my kids.

asianmack

No kids sizes? Why no kids sizes for a show on Cartoon Network? I wanna get these for my kids.

AlabasterSun

When I hear Adventure Time, I think of artwork like in the Rainbow Pasta shirt with a bunch of smiling weird looking things. This is a lovely picture, but definitely doesn't represent Adventure Time.

glowingstar

I honestly like it, i think its original and a good "outside of the box" design. Have to give you props!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?