2. 2
  3. 3
roark88

super sweet!

Beohake
Beohake profile pic Alumni

Wow

mitsukaizenchou

It's awesome because its adventure time. :)

BUT

They look nothing like their characters. :| So congrats but I wont be buying this one.

JustinRampage

This is excellent! I really like your stylized characters. That is why it is unique. BOUGHT! :) [Rampaged]

IzzyDrizzyxTrik

ARE YOU SERIOUS! Out of all the good shirts its this piece of lame nesss............. highly disappointed

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

I just realized they were riding lumpy space princess

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

ALGEBRAIC!!!! Totes pickin' this one up, brother.

SamirBhimji

Would have bought this if it looked like it was adventure time. Meh, poor choice.

MayoHey

Wow! You can read "Adventure time" at lumpy!

MayoHey

Wow! You can read "Adventure time" at lumpy!

bluesandie

This would definitely be in my closet right now if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't look like the actual adventure time characters :(

fruitshrub

Congrats on picking the crappiest design, ugh WTF. Just skip this and go to amazon for some real adventure time gear.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

can't believe an artist interpreted these characters in their own unique and original style. the nerve!! and good work!!

Caddywompus

If Jake looked more like a bulldog there would be nothing but praise. The interpretation of Finn's head gear is great, I'm tempted to get my first design on a purple shirt.

richmond19

i liked the finnkalicious better!

Deividsnz

Muchas felicidades por la impresión wey! Te quedó increíble!

Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni

excellent! congratulations.

I_heart_ducks

It isn't a terrible design... unless you compare it to all the other fantastic designs entered in the Adventure Time contest. Not cool, Threadless, not cool.

ericadkison

Looks like a vibrant good print.

Wyndzor
Wyndzor profile pic Alumni

I remember seeing this design up for scoring and I thought it should print. Don't get me wrong, I love Adventure Time like I love abducting princesses, but I thought it was cool how Beohake has re-envisaged the characters.

burntpopcorn

So... it's Princess Mononoke meets Adventure Time?

rpjm

I was really hoping this contest would result in a totally rhombus Adventure Time shirt. I have been disappointed.

Shanester

There were a few designs entered in the contest that I would have payed good money for... This is not one of those designs. I'll pass.

Shanester

There were a few designs entered in the contest that I would have payed good money for... This is not one of those designs. I'll pass.

cardboxboard

There is no way I can accept that this was the highest voted shirt.

ledasauce

Stop complaining if you don't like the shirt, it won so deal with it. I personally love this design and it's a very unique style. I'd buy it if I had money!

Turb0Nerd

"I don't get it." - Josh Baskin

robotsintheskies

Why is everybody complaining about how it doesn't look exactly like the Adventure Time characters? I freaking love Adventure Time but even I can appreciate the originality of the design. The point wasn't to make 'Adventure Time gear', it was to make a unique piece of artwork based on the show. The fact that it doesn't look like a carbon copy of Finn and Jake is completely besides the point.

I agree that there was one or two designs that I personally would have preferred, but I think Threadless made a good choice to print something that didn't look like it came straight from Cartoon Network merchandising.

pykonen26

this would be excellent if it wasn't an adventure time shirt

Raaaaaaaady

To be honest, I love the way the artist depicted his own version of Finn and Jake but out of all the other designs, this was not the best one in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I still bought it because I like the way it looks but like every other adventure time fan, it could have been better.

Nice.s.t.e.e.

Ha...If I was a hater, I'd probably hate on you too. I don't understand, the dog and the boy morphs into so many things on the show and people can't tolerate the fact you illustrated them with less than exact features? Makes no sense...I'm not even a fan of the show and I'd wear this...

Nice.s.t.e.e.

Ha...If I was a hater, I'd probably hate on you too. I don't understand, the dog and the boy morphs into so many things on the show and people can't tolerate the fact you illustrated them with less than exact features? Makes no sense...I'm not even a fan of the show and I'd wear this...

kathrynli

I agree that there were many other designs that were better than this one--mainly because they embodied the spirit of the show a lot better (not because they were carbon copies or anything).

This is great artwork, but I think the target consumers of this shirt are AT fans, and as an AT fan I don't think many of us will shell out money for this. I would rather buy some of the better ones that are available from CN or Hot Topic.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

There could have been 52 winners for this contest, so much AdTime goodness and I've only seen the show a couple times, sadly. This is one of the many worthy pieces I feel, they really should print at least three from this contest.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Being a longtime Adventure Time fan I really dig the unique take on it... instead of just some cookie cutter straight from the show design.

I could literally see an episode of Adventure Time where they all transformed into these characters.

I'm a bit of an obsessive fan as any of my friends could attest and I love the shirt and was mega excited to be able to wear it on purple!

I showed this shirt to my 4 year old son when I got home last night and he immediately squealed, "Adventure Time!"

Dalze

Wow out of all the awesome designs that were made they picked this one? I was waiting for this contest to be finished for a while now.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good design but since I assume the shirt is targeted towards AT fans this shirt does not fit with people who would buy an AT shirt. This design was so much better: http://atrium.threadless.com/adventuretime/subs/#/submission/what-time-is-it-4/

Jereneroses

It is rather disappointing that only one design was chosen when there were so many other designs that were worthy of printing. I agree with those who said there should have been more than one winner for this contest. I do admire the fact that the designer used their own style, but personally, I don't feel this shirt really gives off the spirit of Adventure Time like the other contest entries did. Other entries were also uniquely designed like this one, without having that "cookie cutter" characteristic to them and being original in their own way. But really, this design just appears too off base. I couldn't even recognize this was the winning design from Adventure Time until I zoomed in and read the description. Even then, I still didn't really...get it. Congrats, though. I'll pass on this one.

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

Great choice for this comp. Solid artwork, strong interpretation. Congrats.

mothmanmd

I was really excited for this contest, and I rated just about every entry. I'm little disappointed that this was the winning design. I think Beo Hake did a great job, but this shirt really isn't very "Adventure Time"-esque. I've been checking back every day for the winner, but now I think I'll pass. Thanks, anyway!

mothmanmd

I was really excited for this contest, and I rated just about every entry. I'm little disappointed that this was the winning design. I think Beo Hake did a great job, but this shirt really isn't very "Adventure Time"-esque. I've been checking back every day for the winner, but now I think I'll pass. Thanks, anyway!

lithoxene

This design disappoints me.

dubstyle

A good design, but I am disappointed as well. There were many that really said "buy me now!" and two or three would've been good.

Nikki79

i like this design, but not a buy. There were other AT designs I would have definately bought.

seeps33

So very disappointing, It's a good design but I'm not the least bit interested.

scribblenaughty

I agree with everyone else, extremely disappointing. Cool, but not something I would buy.

lfromm

yup very dissipointing

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us