Make more money than on Society6

Every time you sell a $24 T-shirt on Society6 you earn $2.40. With Threadless Artist Shops, you earn $9 — nearly 4x as much! Learn more

Open a shop today

Society6 Talk, Promoting, and what have you

Show off your art!:)
leave a link to your shop if you want so I may follow/promote you too!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 8
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

Nice!

I put this up a ltitle while ago:

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

forgot to make the other ones clickable, but here today's post anyway, with correct html

ImAGoldenGod

Also pending for the Gap Kids Challenge!

toopersent

yup, that works.

toopersent

yup, that works.

JonBurgessDesign

Woo! it worked. It's called 'Oh My!' for obvious reasons/

rollerpimp

Hi everyone! I follow most of you on S6! Please follow me! Oh and buy something if you like! HA!

Rollerpimp

Mosquito88

I would love it if you could promote my work on Society6! I have quite some new designs and photographs up there!

clicky for my S6 profile

And more :)

pollypixels

Hi society6ers! I'm about 5 months new to the site & have just passed my first $50 bucks :) When you click on, you'll notice I still don't have a particular style... I'm really stuck between semi realisim & that kind of traditional look of digital art. I hope you like :) My page, http://society6.com/artist/chelseahantken

pollypixels

Oops, let's get a link that works: My Society6 Page @ratkiss I don't know how to check cancelled orders... or I don't have any. I really want to order some things to see the quality for myself & I've heard that things take a long time to arrive here in Australia so I'd like to check that out. As for getting noticed, I've found making genuine contributions by commenting & promoting has worked. Also, check out product-posting sites like Wanelo & pinterest :)

My most popular product:

ImAGoldenGod

One more! I have a few of these in a series...

addu

Tried to catchup with all the latest ones.

Posted a new design after a long time, would appreciate your support.

Mr. Horny

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

A dumb question perhaps, but when you put a design on S6 as a shirt can you restrict the shirt colors people can order it on? Like for example if I had a design that only works on red can I enable it to be printed only on a red shirt? Or should I just trust people not to be colorblind and stupid.

Also, promotion.

WildCraft

this is awesome! I just started posting some stuff up there that I've played around with and know would never make it here. ;) WildCraft <<< there's mine.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

well here i am, late to the party as usual :D

my account

I added a bunch of ya people. Will add more later.

celandinestern

well here i am, late to the party as usual :D

my account

I added a bunch of ya people. Will add more later.

CazzyM

Here's mine - pretty new to Society6 so would be great if you could have a look!

celandinestern

have this pattern up now in a bunch of colors! Will be super grateful if someone stops by to take a look :)

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 8
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
No account?
Join Us