Close
One second...

Society6 Talk, Promoting, and what have you

Show off your art!:)
leave a link to your shop if you want so I may follow/promote you too!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 13
reags

Nice one, followed ya.

Mine's here

Braniel

Awesome:D, thanks I'll follow you

Tonteau

Tonteau.

I don't really know how it works, but I got paypalled $12 a week ago!

Naolito

Following both :)

Mine

Tonteau

You'll have to excuse me if I don't follow you. I don't really know what's going on.

Braniel

Cool thanks everyone:) haha that's cool Tonteau

Braniel

alrighty then, I'm following all of you :D

Braniel

Cool I got you both :)

Braniel

Hooray my "Eye" design is under Popular products on S6 thanks for the help guys:)

Braniel

. . . well it was . . . haha:)

Braniel

Anyone else?

Braniel

bump

EZFL

$100+ so far for this month.

agrimony

wow eric. last months been pretty good for me, got about $20+. Typical months I get maybe $5. I shall aspire to achieve 100 bucks one day

WanderingBert

http://society6.com/wanderingbert

I've just been putting a bunch more stuff up ther this week.

Not too sure how to get more followers over there so I think I'll just go nuts with the promoting and following.

In total i've made about $15. So not very much. Almost all were iphone cases of 'This Game Sucks'

jodabaum

my best month was around $40-$45....my typical month is around $20 since Jan. 2011 to present.

I pretty much just sell "sound of nature" art prints and "sea foam sea turtle" ones... and then one or two of some other ones have sold

my society 6 page

toopersent

I still haven't sold anything yet. Sadface.

d3d

i usually make about $2.50 a month. i don't know why i bother.

biotwist

I'm about to break a 1000, its normally the same 5 things.... with 10 other things once in a while. sometimes im surprised what people will buy

Braniel

That's awesome guys! wow 1000! congrats biotwist:) I was so excited to get my $4.40! I just need to post some more art for sale now. hang in there toopersent!

Braniel

xiv that's so awesome!

coyote alert

Here is mine!

I've made about $38 since the beginning of august, here's to hoping it keeps up! Following all you dudes!

mismonaut

Society6/sarajea

I really need to expand my color palette. You'll understand when you click.

I measure my earnings in Chipotle burritos. Last month was two. This month will be, like, four. It is super exciting. I enjoy Chipotle.

Braniel

that's awesome coyote! haha Chipotle is awesome:) I guess I might have enough for 1 now:)

jodabaum

mismonaut on Aug 25 '11 at 2:12am "I really need to expand my color palette. You'll understand when you click."

haha but i love those colors!!!... i also use them alot especially the sea foam! :)

agrimony

haha yeah. i love mint. sigh

toopersent

I really need to expand my color palette. You'll understand when you click.

Awww, but I really love your stuff anyway.

Followed!

agrimony

i actually have to force myself to use other colors by thinking of the color first and then designing around that color hahaha

Resistance

My "Know Your Submarines" has sold 22 times (prints, iPhone cases, laptop skins). Everything else is random. Made a little over $100 so far.

queenmob

@Resistance
that's really great! I have not sold much in 1 year. made about 150 $ all together.

agrimony

*following you queenmob :)

btw biotwist, im just curious to know what are the 5 things which sell so well for you? Is there some promotional tactic im not getting? ;)

biotwist

no real tactics. I used to try to get lots of promotes but now I'm trying to let the work speak for its self. they seem to accepts all my work in to the "S6 Shoppe" if that helps. I'll take some screen caps of my sales page later

biotwist

no real tactics. I used to try to get lots of promotes but now I'm trying to let the work speak for its self. they seem to accepts all my work in to the "S6 Shoppe" if that helps. I'll take some screen caps of my sales page later

briancook
1 design submitted - Score now!

My best month was around $70 - my worst was $12 - most are around $40 I'd say. Nothing that breask the bank, but it starts to add up - I'm sure it would be more if I kept up with it, or posted new stuff on there :p

chandelin

My page

I am at like $430 for the 8 months or so I have had it. It is all basically from one piece that urbanoutfitters put on their site.

biotwist

this is my whole history

and this is what my sales history looks like for this month so far

some times I think about raising my prices hope this was informative

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7