7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. ... 28
EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Great season finale.

So glad that one person is FINALLY dead.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I disliked the finale. Didn't even feel like one. 3 good parts though...

1. Carl's philosophy
  2. Governor FINALLY looking and acting truly evil. He finally felt like the governor from the comics.
  3. Andrea is dead.

Other than that.. slow pacing. Disappointing prison "battle". It obviously that the Governor will come back later with probably vicious people that want to kill and so forth. He'll end up being much more like his comic counterpart I think.

Pacing is still too slow on this show.

[+duracell-]

no way she could backhand that wrench and break off that handcuff chain
must have been the plastic ones from Spencers
ironic how she ends up killing herself like she was gonna do anyway in season 1

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Why did Rick brought all those people back to the prison. What the hell is he going to feed them?? Zombie soup??

[+duracell-]

there is still half a bag of corn left

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I think Carl is right. And what exactly are they going to gain from having a bunch of old people around, besides zombie fodder?

It was a good episode, but didn't feel like a finale.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

This was a good episode but a terrible finale.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I enjoyed it, but it did feel more like a penultimate episode rather than a finale.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Daryl "Got cheetah candy, it's pretty gross. I gotta poo again"

That's ace Jeff.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

I still have The Governors song in my head. Labibidibibidum labidadididoo

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Also, they put a longer version of the song that was in the video jeff posted on iTunes.
La-Bibbida-Bibba-Dum

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Huh. That trailer was a lot of prison and not at all Governor. It did get better and more intense towards the end. Was that Lawrence Gilliard who played D'Angelo in The Wire?

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Apparently so.

Lawrence Gilliard Jr. plays Bob Stookey who was cast as a regular for The Walking Dead season 4 this past April. He was described as “a former Army medic who is deeply haunted by his past — both before and after the apocalypse.”

AJ666
TheInfamousBaka said:

will have to wait and see where these 3 will end up till the start of season 3

AJ666

oops season 4

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Anyone been watching?

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

yep....some pretty intense scenes so far :)

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

SPOILER ALERT That last episode was nuts!! The scene with Rick and Carl was my favorite part of the whole season!!!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

im excited for the fuckedupness to come

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Can't help thinking that Daryl is going to lose it when he has a chat with Rick. Don't want to say too much just in case folks ain't caught up but I like how it's deviated from the comic now, the trailer for next week looks exciting.

[+duracell-]

I wanna know what drugs Glenn took because I'm having a hard time believing horse tranquilizers and elderberry tea is the magic formula cure for reanimation.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

I wanna know what drugs Glenn took because I'm having a hard time believing horse tranquilizers and elderberry tea is the magic formula cure for reanimation.

Magic medicine to instantly end a difficult storyline! Writing!

I'll be honest, I'd give up on this show if my friends and I didn't have such a good time getting together Sunday nights to hate-watch it.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Didja see the Talking Dead with Marilyn Manson? I mean really, c'mon, sheez...

Morkki

I thought the first episode of the season was kinda dull (and hilariously illogical) but ep5 was pretty intense, one of the best of the whole show really.

Morkki

But seriously, keep alive at least some new characters, will ya.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I've just gotten bored with it. Characters are stock and most of them are interchangeable. Zombie gore can only sustain me for so long. I'm going to need these characters to develop and become interesting to keep going.

Also, kill Rick.

Morkki

It's okay to give up on a show! I've done it loads of times but interestingly I still love WD. Rick has been really annoying, sure. Daryl needs to lose his shit, he's just too reliable. Carl will become increasingly inhuman. Michonne needs a personality. Bob... well I don't expect Bob to live through the season.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

I very nearly stopped watching it. I had three episodes to watch, and in the past I've thought "screw it, I can't be bothered", but I couldn't sleep a few nights ago and all caught up now. That happened with heroes, if it dips as low as Season Two (aka The Waltons) I might give up.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

I gave up for a season, but am back- against my will initially, but I'm starting to get excited about it again.

I want Manson to be a fixture on Talking Dead! That was top notch television.

amaara

I wasnt bothered at first, but I got bored and caught up last week. I'm kind of ok thus far. its like well Andrea and Lori are gone, so lets turn Carol into the mega-bitch we get rid of.

this last epi was good tho, just needs more Daryl and Michonne storyline and I'll be happy.

totally shed a tear for Hershel (I'm really emotional ok lol)

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Holy fuck, that was intense.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
  1. Even though you were in immediate danger SEVERAL times in the past few days, why don't you play in the mud way the hell over there all by yourself. What's the worst that could happen...

2. During the scene that seemed to drag on forever, I kept saying to myself: DO IT, DO IT, DO IT... but nothing happened just more dialogue. Then suddenly, Liar

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

Gawd that was soooo good!!!

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

For a second I thought Carl died, cuz for most of the battle you didn't really see him.

What's up with the rat though? Any ideas?

[+duracell-]

I didn't even know what they were looking at there just before the tank first fired. What was that, a rat hole?

PeculiarTiffany
ChrisDB said:

For a second I thought Carl died, cuz for most of the battle you didn't really see him.

I think it's Carol's little protege because she is just as crazy as Carol.

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -
TheInfamousBaka said:
ChrisDB said:

I think it's Carol's little protege because she is just as crazy as Carol.

She isssss!!! Lol.

PeculiarTiffany

Also, did Judith get eaten? They didn't mention her in Talking Dead, so maybe not? But Carl and Rick seemed to think so.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Seeing her empty carry chair made me feel sick. Daryl, again, owned the episode with his grenade in the tank!

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

Yeah I think she got eaten. Think it's a good idea they wrote her out.

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

I was expecting a little zombie Judith in the chair

PeculiarTiffany
[+duracell-] said:

I didn't even know what they were looking at there just before the tank first fired. What was that, a rat hole?

It was a dissected rat that somebody had mounted on what looked like a piece of wood.

Morkki

I blame Rick for everything, again!

Interesting to see what the second half of the season will be like. I'm glad the prison is gone, I was really tired of that place.

ChrisDB
1 design submitted -

I swear I sooo could survive the zombie apocalypse!

Morkki

I wonder if the survivors are all just numb to the funk already or why can't they just smell the corpses coming? Or maybe walkers don't stank

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 16
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. ... 28