Close
One second...

Walking Dead Season 7 - Comicon Trailer!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 34
mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

Also:

1. I thought they already learned that gunfire attracts zombies.

2. Daryl and Carol must feel really duped by that flower.

shirtflirt

ok. as long as mike knows he's right we'll all stop debating the potentials.

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

shirtflirt on Nov 30 '11 at 1:28pm 5eth on Nov 30 '11 at 1:17pm shirtflirt on Nov 30 '11 at 1:14pm 5eth 5eth on Nov 30 '11 at 1:09pm "WE'RE ZOMBIES, WE'RE PEOPLE TOO" hey you stupid werewolves and vampires, we are zombies and we used to be people too. it's cool. let's hang out.

mike bautista

B|

But yeah my bad. I regret that after I posted that. Argue on. That's my viewpoint. B( I forgot to mention I think everyone is right, by the way.

mike bautista

BUT

Dale is pretty much the same person in the comics and show, and he's a likeable guy in the comics. There is something off about him in the show though. I don't know what, but I get slightly annoyed with him. Maybe because he's trying to do this wise thing and make everyone figure out and work out problems when he could lend a better hand at it. Instead he just sidesteps everything and says something cryptic to let think he knows things. And he's always like :O all of the time.

shirtflirt

his eyebrows. his eyebrows are off. or need to be sheared.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

I read a good interview with Robert Kirkman taken from TV Guide.

Will Shane be ousted from the group for the severity of what he just did? Kirkman: That's all a matter of perspective. There are characters like Dale who are going to see him as a loose cannon because he is complicating things for everybody. But at the same time, Andrea, Daryl and T-Dog were all very quick to jump in with Shane and participate in cleaning out the barn. From their perspective, those characters may be seeing Shane as a person who is showing leadership quality and is making good decisions for the betterment of the group. We could start to see more people come over to Shane's side of things.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

No one makes me bleed my own blood! No one!

shirtflirt

yeah, in season one you must mean, back whhen there were zombies

Haragos

Zombies took a mid-season break

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

when there's no more room in this blog, the dead will walk the earth

shirtflirt

it's kinda funny that this show is taking a mid season break

seeing as it took the entire half season to generate any momentum

spacesick

holy poop there was a webisode series that I'd never heard about

I know what I'm doing tonight!

Haragos

I believe its different cast and it focuses on someone that has a tragic turn of events.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

The webisodes were scarier, er more tense, than the current season. Well done Sirs, or Sers if you are a Game of Thrones fan.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

If you all are missing Apocalyptic Zombie action I highly recommend the book World War Z. I have been reading it and it has been satisfying my hunger. It is basically interviews of people from all over the world that survived a 10 year long world wide zombie plague. There a lot of interesting insights on how world governments would react to such a crazy situation.

Still waiting for the show to start up again.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

same, Survival Guide was better than WWZ. and don't read Pride And Predjudice And Zombies. apart from the unaltered parts of the original it's shit.

shirtflirt

ahahah, friend of a friend wrote that. heard it's being made into a movie as well big surpriz

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

it should make a better movie than book. the book was just a bit clunky. all it took was a few substitutions and a little padding. it's a cool concept, it just wasn't particularly artful. on a side note i just read Frank Darabont is working on a new series called L.A. Noir which could be amazing.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

Frank Darabont did have a hand in the first half of this season (the mid season break was due to his firing). His original season 2 starter was shot down, but he still ran the show , wrote scripts and so on. Personally, as cool as his original idea for season 2 was, it would have pissed off everyone to start a new season after such a long break and not be about anyone we knew and of absolutely no real consequence to the story. It would have worked well as a one off comic book issue, but not a season starter of serialized tv. Either way, I stopped watching the show, but im glad they resolved the little girl issue the way I had hoped...

It's funny, people that complained about the season opener didnt know how good they had it...those first couple episodes actually had zombies.

Ste7en

PP&Z is absolutely not the Shaun of the Dead of anything. That's like calling Magneto's origin the Schindlers List of comics. Its not even on a level close enough to say "they aren't even on the same level" ....thats how far apart in quality they are.

spacesick

i cant wate for teh 24 movie. i hop it will be as good as teh real 24 original (the tv show)

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

bring on the sweaty people sometimes killing zombies!

shirtflirt

after going through the second season, i think doing whatever darabont wanted wouldn't have tarnished the series anymore than dragging out 3 episodes into 6 already has. it's a zombie show that doesn't have the budget to do the zombie's correctly or in a menacing fashion and so, strike up the dialogue....the often times meaningless, dialogue.

spacesick

I think the main problem with the show is that all the humans aren't living in a giant skyscraper and the zombies don't evolve and start using weapons and also john leguizamo.

Ste7en

" "That story was discussed internally. That was Frank's pitch. We all responded to it, and it was one of many, many ideas that were examined in the writers' room." Mazarra said that the consensus was that coming off the CDC and Jenner storyline at the end of Season 1, beginning the second season with this Atlanta/soldier storyline, "Felt like business too far away from our characters, our core characters. So, to be honest, I'm surprised at some of the reports because it was under Frank's stewardship, when Frank was the showrunner, that we moved off that storyline. Frank himself moved off of that storyline and said, 'Okay. That makes sense. Let's put it on the wish list.' The story was never outlined. It was never written as far as I know. It was never budgeted.""

-Glen Mazzara (new show runner, but worked on the show from the beginning)

Ste7en

that interview just went up today at ign

Haragos

Heard they are casting for the Governor for next season

shirtflirt

hopefully they've come up with an even more compelling story line that bests the lost child/found child one of the previous half season...

shirtflirt

they should hire a decent promo editor

shirtflirt

hahahl let's hope so...this show needs more dialogue

Haragos

Dale gets pregnant. Should be fun!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

a nice episode to come back with

Haragos

Rick finally takes his steps toward being a badass like in the comics. Before people bitch at what he did it was very clear those two guys had ill intention and it was self defense.

Btw, next week looks amazing. Shane's getting on my nerves.. Rick needs to put him down soon.

SuperRyan

good show

[+duracell-]

Best part was when Lori was reading while driving and manages to hit the walker..which of course makes her launch her car up an embankment like a woman. Hilarious. Now I guess shes trapped. Pfft, sloppy/hilarious.

Haragos

Remember when Rick gunned those two guys down like a boss?

SuperRyan

don't piss inside

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11