9. 21
  10. 22
  11. ... 28
Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Okay that gif is giving me a seizure

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Good lord the scene when Meesh stabs the Gov in the eye was intense. I actually felt the pain.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I hate to be one of those "you should read the comic" guys, but you really should read the comic. I bought the compendium last year to kill time and make up for the frustration of last season. Well worth it. Put it on your letter to father christmas.

staffell

No.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

^Okay, than get it from the library or a friend.

Haragos

Comic spoiler:

Zombies are in it

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Just saw this graphic detailing zombie deaths. It's pretty sweet, but massive so I won't post here.

walking dead deaths

staffell

This is absolutely absurd detailing.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Maybe they have o.z.d.

Musarter

The chart shows a level of obsession. What I learned: Rick has killed the most zombies by far (I new he killed the most but not that he was the winner by such a large margin), and that Daryl and Glenn have mostly killed woman zombies.

Haragos

That chart is awesome and creepy at the same time. I guess for some the show must be everything to spend so much time on such a thing lol.

Musarter

Until next time:

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I saw this blog and my first reaction was yay, new episode on Sunday! That was then followed by sadness. :-( SO FAR AWAY.

QuietCity
QuietCity profile pic Alumni
quick-brown-fox said:

Just saw this graphic detailing zombie deaths. It's pretty sweet, but massive so I won't post here.

walking dead deaths

awesomness :)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Rick is the king when it comes to killing little kid zombies.

Also, I hate the term "mid-season break" almost as much as I hate the term "fiscal cliff".

Haragos

I'm about to go off the Mid-Season Cliff

Musarter

Climbing up the cliff.

BeanePod

so is merle gonna die saving darryl b/c how are they gonna make rick and merle together work.....at all?

[+duracell-]

!!!!!!!! tomorrow night :D

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

^ thanks for the reminder

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I hope someone makes a gif of that epic face stomp.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

thought this episode was just okay

Musarter

I just finished Sons of Anarchy Season 4 this weekend and that show made Walking Dead look lame in comparison. I also caught up on the Graphic Novel and the shows seems down right tame now. So yes I agree, it was just okay. The swooping in to save the Dixon boys seemed like an inspired way to deal with the situation.

Haragos

An okay episode... The Dixon Brothers Adventures might be interesting.

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

I was really hoping that Rick would let Tyreese join the group, then tell him to go clear out the gym.

PeculiarTiffany

Rick is a bit off of his rocker. GO AWAY GHOST LORI.

Haragos

I hated Lori and I hate Ghost Lori even more

[+duracell-]

So now that Merle lost his bayonet, maybe he will attach something else to his nub... like a meat tenderizer. :D

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

That was a bit season two style meh.

[+duracell-]

Merle: "Damn near killed that Chinese kid"
Daryl: "He's Korean!"
Merle: "Whatever!"

hahahahahhahaha! classic

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

quick-brown-fox on Feb. 11, 2013 at 13:41:04 That was a bit season two style meh.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I hate the Governor, he is a sneaky mother f$#

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
BeanePod said:

so is merle gonna die saving darryl b/c how are they gonna make rick and merle together work.....at all?

Yeah, I really was hoping that Merle would bite the dust. I don't like the way that went. In other news, Andrea is still a dumb broad and Rick is going for a Golden Globe with his lunatic act.

QuietCity
QuietCity profile pic Alumni

:D

PeculiarTiffany

I will miss Axel and his mustache. :-(

Haragos

Boring episode until the final 10 minutes. Governor dropped a walker bomb on the prison... Biological warfare baybay!

Dixon brothers are the most compelling storyline. Can't wait to see the chaos of Merle being in the prison but they can't deny him for now.. he's needed against the Governor.

My prediction is soon Rick will had out to try and get Tyrese and his people back and perhaps pick up Morgan along the way. They really need people to help against the Governor.

Is it me or is Michonne terrible on the show?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I guess a woman hacking down zombies with a sword is such a normal sight that nobody even thinks about asking who the hell she is or where the hell she came from. nbd

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

How many zombies can you get in the back of an ice cream truck. ffs.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

Tom Waits, yeah!

BeanePod

I guess they heard the masses talking and decided it'd be best to start killing some white people for a change.

Later Axel. And not only a head shot but totally lit up while they were shooting at Carol.

BeanePod

AND YES TOM WAITS!!

Musarter

The also heard the masses talking and decided it'd better if they added Tom Waits.

Musarter

"They" also . . . DOH!

carlyberry

Carol has been growin' some balls here in the last few episodes. She's no longer just the woman with that short hair X)

amaara

i feel like maggie's sister, is non-existant, shes the babysitter, I think her time is soon *raised eyebrow

glenn is my hero, i love that kid

and andrea is stupid and annoying, I know it prob wouldnt work for the seasons plot to kill off the Governer yet, but ugh, shes so boring and dumb lol

PeculiarTiffany

I have a feeling he would have sprung up and stabbed her in the face if she had tried.

amaara

yeh, my mom watches it with me, and shes all, hes totally awake!!

he probably was, but even andrea dying, or him tying her up and torturing her for fun wouldve been better

lol, i just cant stand her, and look at her being all judgy with her eyes when carol tells her about Rick killing Shane UGH

carlyberry

Yeah I was just waiting for the Govenor to grab the knife and open his one eye -_o

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 14
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. ... 28