Close
One second...

Walking Dead Season 7 - Comicon Trailer!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 13
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. ... 35
tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i've been enjoying this season a lot. definitely more engaging than last season.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Andrea has terrible taste in men.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I love the Governor from the comics but so far Merle is stealing all of his thunder on the show. Gotta love Merle.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

^Kind of have to agree here. It will be interesting to see what happens when Merle and Daryl re-unite.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

How long has it been (long pause) since you had whiskey this good?”

...and thats how you get the girl.

tracerbullet

"And by whiskey I mean my dick"

shirtflirt

that was an awkward sexy scene if there ever was one

and i LOVE me some deus ex machina via walker sneak attack

weird, but i liked it much better...felt more B movie, true to it's roots

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

i agree w/ haragos, not feelin' the governor on the show. but it's hard to compete with somebody like michael rooker playing merle b/c he nailed that character.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Loving this so much more than last season. My mate just caught up on Netflix and watched it all from the start and was all "season two wasn't that bad", and I said try waiting a week for something to happen, and then it doesn't.

Also love how they're not sticking to the comics a 100% to keep everyone guessing.

Does anyone know if they are having a mid-season break this year?

tracerbullet

yes, there are two more episodes and then a break

Musarter

Hate mid-season breaks. The Breaking Bad one is killing me. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU mid-season breaks.

Omair

i'm one episode behind, but so far I'm not really digging season 3... Andrea annoys the hell out of me.

Omair

The governer from the comics is like one of my favorite comic book villains.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

I love all the action going on around the prison aspect of the storyline but the every time they show extended scenes of Woodbury it starts reminding me of the really slow parts of season 2.

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Maggie <3

silvagoldfish

I love this series...love the zombies especially the killing scenes...awesome gruesome...

Musarter

The newest episode was great. (SPOILERS FOLLOW) The zombie scene with Glen was one of the most intense zombie battles of the whole series. I was little bewildered by how fast Rick and crew were willing jump into battle with Mayberry at the word of a stranger. The mid-season cliff-hanger is looking to be amazing.

[+duracell-]

I fell asleep and missed it. La la la, can't watch till Saturday repeat. All I know is Maggie gets nudez. :D

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Darryl is going to kill Merle to save Rick. Mark my words.

[+duracell-]

Yeah sure seems like that would be an easy plot line to put in.. i thought the same thing. Your brother or your friends, choose one.

[+duracell-]

only one token black guy allowed on this show at a time

that's racist!

Musarter

Yeah, stoked Tyrese made an appearance. I thought he might not be on the show. Not entirely racist; there are now two black woman on the show ;) What is really racist is that their no Hispanic characters on the show considering Atlanta's demographic is roughly 60% African American, 30% White and 30% Hispanic.

The show was great; real suspense and edge of seat action. My only issue is why Michonne had it in for the Governor. In the Comic it made sense but her utter hatred in the show, not so much. Overall Michonne on the show has been a bit disappointing; she is bad ass and all, but nothing she does makes any sense.

Haragos

Agreed. If anything the Governor has more right to kill Michonne than she does to him.

jeffreyg

because he sent out a troop to kill her? lol

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Merle is just the lackey carrying out what the Governor wants. I think she knows that he's way more effed up than he lets on and is trying to protect Andrea as well.

staffell

So...tyrese replaces tyrese? lololol

staffell

Ok, that was a pretty good cliffhanger, except I think it's obvious neither merle nor darryl are going to die. I hope Merle joins the right team now though, it would make for good story for him to become a good person now.

Haragos

idk Merle was killing people simply because they disagreed with him. I like him as a villain. But yes.. very clear at the end that they have no plans killing Daryl or Merle for the time being or the governor would have done it.

jeffreyg

i just hate how much of a pussy the governor is compared to the comics. I WANT RUTHLESS AND BRUTAL GOVERNOR.

hopefully he comes out now. because eyepatch.

staffell

I think they're trying to portray him as ruthless and brutal, but not doing a very good job, obviously. Don't tell me what happens in the comics you bastards!

tracerbullet

i didn't realize beth was supposed to be 17. that is the least convincing looking 17-year-old ever. that actress is 27. i like the character, but come on, just age her up for the show. don't try to convince me she's a teenager.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
Haragos said:

It's going to be more awkward when Carl tries to bang Beth.

Exactly!

Did anybody found it strange that the governor called the attackers "Terrorists"?

Haragos

Nah. I think its a type of way to relate him to a real politician in current times. I don't want to get into all the parallels of the metaphor though.

shirtflirt

anyone else lol when the governor stares into the camera for the act 4 or 5 commercial break?

me too

[+duracell-]

he looked constipated

I kinda wtf-loled when the guy got stabbed in the neck with those forearm bones and he had this, "Heeeey.. that's my neck there mister" look on his face.

staffell

Good lord the scene when Meesh stabs the Gov in the eye was intense. I actually felt the pain.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

I hate to be one of those "you should read the comic" guys, but you really should read the comic. I bought the compendium last year to kill time and make up for the frustration of last season. Well worth it. Put it on your letter to father christmas.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 13
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. ... 35