7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. ... 28
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

DID THE KID REALLY SHOT HER???

I kind of wanted to see if he did, just so I wouldn't have any nasty surprises later on., like the lady being kept in a cell or locked like the zombies at the barn.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

got a little choked up at the T-Dogg scene and Lori/Carl ;(

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Rick's reaction was so sad. I couldn't help the feels. :-( I never liked Lori but dang.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

The first time I felt anything for Lori's character. Poor Carl; that was some effed-up shiz.

God's plan for T-dog was not very pleasant.

Sorry Morkki; maybe you should wait a few days before you read this thread next time.

WednesdayCat

So is Carol dead or what?

I don't think she is, but if that's the case then that's kinda of lame.

I mean I loved the episode, but if she just died off screen then that is a total bummer.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Well shit.

I did not enjoy that episode - it was too sad.

staffell

Also, Morkki - just torrent the ep man, I'm in the UK and I always just watch it on Monday morning.

staffell

Oh, and of course Carol is not dead.

jeffreyg

obvi gonna get a horde of zombies out of a cell and shes gonna be the last one to come out.

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

With t dog being dead does this make way for a more peaceful merle introduction?

randyotter3000

With t dog being dead does this make way for a more peaceful merle introduction?

randyotter3000

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I always figured Merle would kill T-Dog but with him slightly rebelled against the Governor I don't know

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Bloody hell, I didn't see that coming. Top acting my Mr Lincoln. Pretty gutted after that episode.

shirtflirt

that was pretty good.

staffell

So much happened in that last 15 minutes. Shit's changed man.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

Great season so far. That's the first episode that really matched (or even surpassed) the effed up I-can't-believe-they-did-that quality of the comic.

Musarter

^So true. Great observation.

jeffreyg

looks like theyre following the comic a lot

love how dark its gettin

[+duracell-]

Never read the comic but Im gonna guess that Carol is on the other end of the phone. Shes gone be all like "im trapped plz save me".

randyotter3000

reviews? lol I just wanna see next week now !

PeculiarTiffany

It would be too easy for Carol to be dead, there's got to be something else going on there. Also, Daryl is awesome.

I like that they're bringing the phone ringing into the show, from what my husband has told me about the comics. Rick's lost his damn mind!

Haragos

I know who's on the phone but I ain't tellin'

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

That episode could of been half as long. I felt like there was way too much pointless filler.

Musarter

The episode was good for the most part: paced well and moving the story along. Two things really bothered me regarding what happened in the previous episode and how the new episode dealt with it: 1. What happened to Carol. It was totally ambiguous until Daryl showed up her grave. No even talked about it. 2. What happened to Laurie's body. We are to assume / believe one zombie ate every last scrap of her body in less than 24 hours? Bad storytelling in my opinion.

Haragos

You people want Shakespeare everyweek? Zombie Shakespeare?

soloyo
TheInfamousBaka said:

It would be too easy for Carol to be dead, there's got to be something else going on there. Also, Daryl is awesome.

I like that they're bringing the phone ringing into the show, from what my husband has told me about the comics. Rick's lost his damn mind!

Does that mean that the phone is not really ringing and Rick is going to lead everyone to a wild goose chase??

[+duracell-]

Spotted some local craft beers in last nights episode. Terrapin Golden Ale sitting on top of Red Brick Porter in the Gov's office when he's wrestling with Penny. Then later he picks up cases of Red Brick Hoplanta IPA and Sweetwater Georgia Brown. Probably all oxidized to hell by now but... :P Heh, still pretty cool to see.

Musarter

^Didn't see the Terrapin but I did see the Hoplanta and Sweetwater in the hiding Michone scene. Kind of cool to see local product placement.

staffell

Carol's not dead and Lori's not in that zombie.

One thing I will say is that why the fuck didn't Michelle just come out and tell Andrea what she thought was going down? Typical terrible attempt at suspense-filling.

shirtflirt

lori isn't?

they should set it up to make us believe that to be the case

Musarter

Watched "Talking Dead" and the Director said Lori, in her entirety, was eaten by that one zombie. Don't recall if the clarified Carol's death.

PeculiarTiffany

Michelle = Michonne. I don't think she's very good at communicating.

I don't want to spoil the phone ringing element, I'm sure it'll be revealed for the most part in next week's episode. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lori was eaten by that walker.... I feel like Rick stabbing its stomach was him letting out some aggression towards the baby.

staffell

What a cop out! Zombies don't eat entire human beings

Haragos

It's just a scene. The zombie was bloated like it was pregnant. Metaphors people... Zombies aren't realistic. Unless your on bath salts.

Musarter

I get the metaphor and the imagery; I like and appreciate the attempt. That said they could have done like they did T-dog and leave some remains. I did not really understand exactly what happened until I listened to what the Director said about it because the scene kind of defied logic. Maybe the scene only exists as Rick's memory, a crazy memory at that, and can exist in another reality that defies physics. Problem solved.

PeculiarTiffany

Maybe the zombie was bored and had the munchies.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

Why hasn't anyone ever shot Carl in the face?

This is my only beef with the show.

[+duracell-]

That can of formula is gonna run out at some point in time.. Maggie is going to have to start breastfeeding, s'all im sayin'. :)

Haragos

Why is the guy from Mythbusters there?

staffell

If that's Lori, I'm disappointed by the lack of tits. I <del>fantasised</del> imagined better.

staffell

that should have been a strikethrough on fantasised

soloyo

[+duracell-] on Nov 14 '12 at 8:28am That can of formula is gonna run out at some point in time.. Maggie is going to have to start breastfeeding, s'all im sayin'. :)

YEAH, why did they had to go and get formula? Isn't the female body wired in such a way that even a women that has not gotten pregnant can breastfeed a baby. Something like the body of the woman response to the need to feed the baby and she can produce milk??

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I caught up. not entirely digging it. I'll give it time though.

funny though, I complained that the last two seasons was them doing a bunch of nothing and now they have too much going on that they don't know where to focus.

randyotter3000

BeanePod on Nov. 13, 2012 at 13:26:13 Quote Why hasn't anyone ever shot Carl in the face? This is my only beef with the show.

But he did get shot tho

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I cant stand the stupid ass governor and the dumb blond. Next weeks episode looks great.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 12
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. ... 28