6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. ... 25
Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I hope T-dog caps his ass. It would be the only point to his character besides adding a racial dynamic.

d3d

i read a lot further after last season so it'll be interesting to see how it deviates this season, rather than just enjoying the ride. i now know what becomes of a lot of the characters, but i'm not sure how it'll play out.

Musarter

This shiz is going down soon!

[+duracell-]

5 minutes! remember the first and last episodes are when all the cool stuff happens!!

Thomas Orrow

Yeah that looks mad. I've watched every episode of Season 1 and 2, so I should imagine I'll be watching this at some point.

Woodbury!

Haragos

More happened in the Season 3 Premiere than all of Season 2

TheInfamousBaka

The premier was awesome. Really hoping they keep with the trend of using Hershel to live vicariously through comic version Dale.

[+duracell-]

ya tons of gore and ep. 2 looks like it could be really good too!

Kind of have to laugh though at guys trying to chop through a riot gear helmet. Pfft! And when the leg gets cut of at the end. Looked like spam. Was there even a leg bone in there?

Haragos

Everyone knows Hershel meat comes de-boned

TheInfamousBaka

I noticed that too. But Andrew Lincoln (Rick) did an amazing job on that part. He gets shit done but he's still a bit overwhelmed by the blood/leg chopping.

robotwaste

Sundays at the Robotwaste house 1988: ABC's Disney night Sundays at the Robotwaste house 2012: The Walking Dead

My kids are going to be messed up. The show does bring on a lot of psychological discussions between us so I figure that's a plus. Bone or no bone, we all had a hard time watching them hack through Hershel's leg.

Musarter

A solid start to the season. The scene in the dark prison halls was really tense. Not necessarily an improvement but I think this episode was the most gory one to date. This kind of action / thrill packed episode is what fans really want to see.

quick-brown-fox

Oh, that was so good. It felt much more like season one. Never been so happy to see so much blood! No discussion, just get the leg off.

5eth

I like how the riot gear zombies are like mini bosses.

Haragos

Can't wait until Zombies are wearing Knight Armor

quick-brown-fox

I said that to my girlfriend 5eth! Next round zombies with guns, then zombies with armour and shotguns, then a giant, spinning zombie!

Haragos

Hopefully Nemesis doesn't show up and chase them next season

quick-brown-fox

T Dog has had more to say than he has in two entire seasons. Foreboding doom for the dog.

WednesdayCat

that was SO amazing, loved that episode. wowowow

[+duracell-]

haha, prisoner w/ mustache guy is the "In yo dreams Pedro" guy from Blood In Blood Out.

[+duracell-]

Haha, prisoner w/ the mustache is the "In yo dreams Pedro" guy from Blood In Blood Out.

d3d

is it on yet? must be close

[+duracell-]

Haha, its the, "In yo dreams Pedro" guy from Blood In Blood Out.

[+duracell-]

comments be broken :(

quick-brown-fox

Woohoo, another brilliant episode I thought. Loved it when Rick took that guy out.

[+duracell-]

Ya that was sick. Didnt see it coming from Rick since he gave a nod to Daryl.

staffell

SHIT HAPPENS.

Haragos

I think that one Andrew prisoner that ran will end up being alive and will cause trouble. I just have that feeling. Governor and Merle next week!

quick-brown-fox

That was great. This season is looking to be so much better than season two.

Musarter

^Yes. Next week looks great too.

I like how they made the Governor look like a nice guy but by the end of the episode the viewers were like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. It might have been better if they dragged out the farce a bit more but I am still happy.

[+duracell-]

best season ever.

Not many zombies in this episode, but at least they kept the plot moving forward. Way better than sitting on the porch talking about feelings. Also, I was all like, "hey that Governer guy.. he's alright in my book." But then he's staring at zombie head aquarium and I'm all like :/

episode 4 should be another great one

quick-brown-fox

Ditto

I was wondering what they were planning for The Governor, at one point in the episode I thought they might split the comic character in two. Half Merle, half The TV Show Governor.

shirtflirt

are non caucasian's not allowed to speak in walking dead land?

randyotter3000

After merle being all racist towards t-dog why did he seem to act so nice to michonne? Also why kill all those soldiers for their guns when they could of just stationed them at his town dealie and boosted their numbers?

Musarter

^ I think their numbers and training made them a threat. Maybe he wants all the womans to himself. More likely he wants absolute power and control.

5eth

I like how Merle said he would be more worried about someone walking up to him with their hands in their pockets. The governor walked around with his hands in his pockets like 80% of the time!

@Aaron, the soldiers are better trained than Woodbury's militia, they're also more loyal to each other than they ever would be to the Governor. The Governor doesn't want to welcome in a huge potential threat that they couldn't fight off if the need arose.

WednesdayCat

good so far, really like it actually.

shirtflirt

"I like how Merle said he would be more worried about someone walking up to him with their hands in their pockets. The governor walked around with his hands in his pockets like 80% of the time!"

nice catch

Musarter

shirtflirt on Oct 29 '12 at 3:03pm are non caucasian's not allowed to speak in walking dead land?

On this note, at least there are some African Americans alive after the zombie apocalypse. The last hispanic in the world was locked in a prison and killed by Rick.

EZFL

Havent watched it since season 1. I sat and watched a few episodes last night, now im hooked again.

soloyo-collabs

Musarter on Oct 29 '12 at 4:09pm shirtflirt on Oct 29 '12 at 3:03pm are non caucasian's not allowed to speak in walking dead land?

On this note, at least there are some African Americans alive after the zombie apocalypse. The last hispanic in the world was locked in a prison and killed by Rick.

I totally told my girls that. The last latino and he just had to be a bad guy

shirtflirt

is the baby going to be born a zombie

better be

[+duracell-]

AW HELL NAW! NOT T-DAWG!!

[+duracell-]

so intense Rick is gonna go beast mode on the whole prison next episode

Haragos

Ding dong the bitch is dead. Didn't think it would happen so quickly though.

Haragos

BTW^ Called Andrew being the guy causing trouble!

Morkki

I hate this thread because I'm constantly one episode behind you guys :(

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18