Walking Dead Season 7 - Comicon Trailer!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 8
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. ... 35
shirtflirt

hahah shane; father of the year. right.

rick had the moment of the series : think more, talk less.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

killing dale was a huge mistake. the last civilised man on earth. i liked him. who's meant to be the voice of reason now? it's getting more and more like watching Survivor, with people making alliances and shit. and i don't believe for a second that rick would every treat that prisoner kid so badly. or half of them for that matter. the last two episodes have been kind of shit. apart from dale and daryl nobody behaves like they should.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Randall clearly if Randall is a bad person or not its past that time. They tortured him and threatened him with death. If he makes it back to his group, he will bring them to the farm. They should have just left him on the fence and been done with it.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I think they'll keep Randall and he'll be alright

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni

I think they'll keep randall and he'll end up causing a love triangle with maggie and glenn. I'm gonna look back on this blog and see what was already written about this, but what is up with those two cops that they couldn't figure out how they died? I was talking to soloyo about that yesterday.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni

I was getting mad not seeing any action, they saved the show by ripping his insides out.

Also that dumb kid should have shot, both Randall and that Zombie.

Also I was hoping to see a zombie cow

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

foreshadow, jess

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

How about those two zombies that the found a while back, Shane was saying how they appear to have no bites on them!

Is the Zombie virus mutating and becoming airbone?

Haragos

You'll know soon, Soloyo. I could tell you if its the same as the comics which I'm assuming it would be.

shirtflirt

@charity

it takes a pretty benevolent person to forgive a dude who just to pick you off with a rifle 20 seconds earlier. i tend to zone out when the dialogue goes more than three lines in this show so i can't remember all the points of the convo but i will say this; i'd make that mother effer work...hard...break him down that way so that he's thankful. they're going about it archaically.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i'd turn it around and use him to infiltrate his group. see if they're really a threat or could be taken advantage of. put him to the test and see if he chooses to be part of a big group of assholes or a small family.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Haragos on Mar 07 '12 at 12:33pm You'll know soon, Soloyo. I could tell you if its the same as the comics which I'm assuming it would be.

I have been keeping myself away from the comic book as not to spoiled the surprises

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

d3d on Mar 07 '12 at 3:07pm i'd turn it around and use him to infiltrate his group

Me too, Rick and one of the others could go with him. Meanwhile plan that the rest of the group follow secretly as backup.

I think we need more new characters. They're dragging parts of the story out far too long.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni

The comic book is a lot different then the show, I recommend reading it as well. Only the first season is close

quick-brown-fox

Reading the comic book has made me even more frustrated, if they'd followed that to the letter we'd be a lot further on now and had a much better season 2. I hope this season ends where volume 2 does.

shirtflirt

haragos..... •_•

Bramish

Also I was hoping to see a zombie cow

This

Also, it amuses me how haragos comments as if he knows everything that's coming up. And knows it as fact.

You'll know soon, Soloyo. I could tell you if its the same as the comics which I'm assuming it would be.

Why would you assume that? Because everything else has followed the comics so closely?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

it's pretty obvious the unbitten zombie cops were having unprotected sex with zombies.

[+duracell-]

whoa that was crazy but now im so confused ..

but sweet maybe next episode will be like Night of the Living Dead

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Bonkers!!

Bramish

Now we're getting somewhere!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

They probably should've picked up some Purel at the store

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

That was one of the best episodes of the whole Season, maybe even the series. Hopefully the next episode will lead to evacuation of Old McDonald's farm.

Haragos

Hopefully, Michonne shows up next week and I think that Jenner's whisper to Rick at the CDC was that everyone was infected. Must be dormant until you die.

shirtflirt

weaksauce. hopefully they can have an episode where something interesting happens in the first half hour...that'd be a nice change of pace.

and i guess if you can't write an interesting storyline within the given parameters of a show...then change the parameters.

and if what a person whispered in the CDC to anther character turns out to be this revelation, then it's even worse for two reasons 1) they can shoot a scene with a person whispering as a blank slate for down the road plot difficulties. and 2) whoever he whispered it to (Lori?) is an even bigger p.o.s for not sharing hte info and keeping everyone safe.

i've switched gears and now watch this show for the trainwreck it is.

[+duracell-]

So what are the chances that the farm gets swarmed next week and no one dies? O.O My money is on Chicken Lady, Silent Guy, or Carol. Hopefully its not T-Dog.

[+duracell-]

Of course I want to see the farmhouse destroyed. But Hershel said he intends on defending the place.. so it would be really great if he just happens to have an old timey gatling gun from the Civil War laying around under a tarp somewhere that he could unleash.

shirtflirt

i don't hate the show. i'm just aware that it's mediocre and i'll sit in so i can comment here since i've already committed to it thus far.

so rick knows?

then this show has no point. humanity is over.

shirtflirt

THERE WAS A LOT OF T DOG IN THAT LAST EP; BEST PART.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

good episode (more in keeping with the comic). they've been on that farm waaay too long. i don't know why the farm has been magically off the zombie radar until now.

Bramish

shirtflirt on Mar 12 '12 at 4:04pm i don't hate the show. i'm just aware that it's mediocre and i'll sit in so i can comment here since i've already committed to it thus far.

Same here. I'm usually useless on a Monday morning after working Sunday night so I don't mind spending 40 mins in bed watching this.

Haragos

How have the last few episodes been disappointing? They are fairly close to the comics.

Bramish

I have only two nitpicks with the last episode

• how did Carl and Rick not here the groans of the approaching horde?
  • when they split up, why didn't they stick one ex-cop in each pair - seemed a little contrived to me.

Just nitpicks though.

Also I'm constantly baffled as to why they let Carl run around whenever and wherever he wants, especially after what happened with Sophia. Why was he even in the woods when he met that stuck walker, and where the hell was he going at the end of the last episode?

Bramish

I meant to say one ex-cop with a gun each in each pair - Randall was said to be carrying a gun, and yet they still paired off Daryl and Glenn against him - one with a crossbow and the other with just a knife if I remember rightly.

Haragos
  1. The Horde is still far away. They hear them next week whey are actually close to them.

2. Daryl is the best tracker by far and more experienced than any of them in the woods. It made sense he went with Glenn.

The Carl thing is obviously dumb but he does seem to sneak out. Though I agree... What the hell does Lori do all day that she can't keep an eye on Carl.

Besides that Its a comic being adapted to a television show. It's loosely based more so but its still based and television pacing is obviously quite different than a comic with 30-40 pages. I can understand the anger at the slow nature of the first half of the season but this half of the season has filled each episode with plot development and action. People complain about it being too slow so they speed it up. People want more zombies and next week there is a herd. (which was foreshadowed in the first episode) I guess it can't satisfy everyone but when people allow minor flaws to ruin an experience I simply don't understand. Every show/movie that as time restriction is going to have plot holes or annoyances. As long as they explain and fix said holes in the future I don't see the problem.

I'm watching you back Letterbox T Dog because although you serve no purpose what so ever... You are the most vital member to the team.

Bramish

I'm not bothered about the lack of zombies in every episode, but for the most part they're not filling the zombie shaped spaces with anything else worthwhile. It's picking up pace of late, but the fact that there is at least one instance of shoddy, lazy writing in every episode is vexing me.

Obviously the pacing is different to the comic book, but it's still way off - everything that has happened so far could have happened in half as many episodes.

The more I write, the more stuff occurs to me to question. Like why did Shane turn so fast? Why didn't Dale turn as fast?

Still, I'm a sucker, so I'll keep on watching.

quick-brown-fox

I don't think the mid season gap helped the pacing much. I still enjoy watching and hopefully next week will be the best so far. I personally find it annoying because I enjoyed season one so much more, it's not like they don't have the material, the books are golden.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 8
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. ... 35