5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. ... 25
shirtflirt

not sure i comprehend the second sentence there.

Haragos

Rick was in a coma during the transition from a normal world into the zombie madness. They had some transition from what they knew into this new world. Rick did not have that luxury. He wakes up in the middle of the madness.

That is why Rick is taking longer to adjust to the zombie world than Shane has.

shirtflirt

but what about all the other people who experienced this transition? shane's just over the top, he's flipped and he ain't coming back. he's not "right" either, he's just a little less "wrong".

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

they need to find a way to cook and eat zombies, so they never run outta food

spacesick

Soylent Grey is people!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

god i hate lori

SuperRyan

I'm not sure if it was the editing or directing, but the last episode seemed weird like that.

Haragos

From the previews it seems like Andrea and Shane are going to try to overthrow Rick. Which won't happen.. The dead shot though a zombie's head to kill another one. He's so much better than Shane its insane.

Bramish

The Governor:

[+duracell-]

Man... next weeks episode doesn't even look worth watching. Otis shoots Carl and its all, "my bad, we cool?" But when Super-healing Leg Boy shoots at the bar cause his friends got murdered, Ricks party wants to torture him? Omg, he knows where the farm is..who gives a shit?! That dood left him for dead. This show doesn't even make any sense. And now they are complaining about who does the laundry?

EN AJUSTES

Yeah, what happened with the screwed-up leg?

quick-brown-fox
3 designs submitted - Score now!

David Morrissey as The Governor? But he's from knotty ash as is ken dodd.

Haragos

The Governor better be a monster

Bramish

Well, that episode would have been ok, if it wasn't for the miracle healing leg. If they're gonna do everything else badly, they could at least get the continuity right.

Bramish

Actually I take that back - it sucked.

Is Shane infected now? He rubbed an open wound on the door after that zombie had licked the blood. And why didn't he just leg it out the back door in the first place?

Haragos

I could answer your question but its a spoiler

Bramish

You know for certain? How? Point me in the right direction and I'll find out for myself - not bothered about anything being spoiled at this point.

Bramish

Um.... that mentions nothing about what happens to Shane in the TV Series.

Haragos

Put two and two together

Bramish

Haha. So when you say you could answer my question but it's a spoiler, you actually mean you could hazard a guess but it's speculation?

Haragos

Its not speculation

spacesick

spoiler alert: haragos is a spoiler

spacesick

I think the show is suffering from the lack of flashbacks to "the living world" like in the first season

that added a LOSTian dimension that was one of the reasons I got into the show

also when women are talking to each other I zone out. put flashbacks in there instead.

Haragos

Spoiler Alert: I spoiled my own birth.

Haragos

I agree with spacesick. I wouldn't mind a whole episode based in the past when Rick was in his coma.

[+duracell-]

also when women are talking to each other I zone out.

For realz. I would have thought their periods would have aligned by now. :/

shirtflirt

if shane has been infected and will slooowwwwlllllyyyyy change....then i fully expect to see fonzie launching his harley over jaws after the commercial break.

haragos...you find new ways to break the world record of annoying

SuperRyan

Carl did a lot of looking at things this episode

Haragos

Kirkman is really divulging from the comics on the show. Some characters going down that lasted long in the comics but its refreshing to be surprised by the series.

Haragos

Lori is also the worst mother ever. Never watching her kid. What does she do all day?

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Does Carl have brain damage from his coma?

It is good that the show is deviating from the graphic novel; it makes me hopeful that spoilers wont be spoilers.

shirtflirt

"TALK LESS, THINK MORE"

Haragos

Carl was extremely rude to Carol. Completely out of no where as well. I know what they are trying to do with Carl but its not transitioning as well as it did in the comics.

shirtflirt

haragos, do you r really think you "know" what they're trying to do with Carl? from what i'm reading it seems like they are diverging from the comicbooks and telling a slightly different story. so, knowing what happened in the books doesn't mean that's whats going to happen in the show.

shirtflirt

OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT

i was just thinking about him today...i was like "i thought there was a black dude who fucked up his arm really bad, on the show."

nice!

quick-brown-fox
3 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm going to get some "i'm with t dog" shirts made. He keeps quiet, doesn't get involved in the soap opera shit. He knows which side his bread is buttered.

I hope he gets a spin off show, how to stay alive during the zombie apocalypse by being quiet.

shirtflirt

did it feel like rick was speaking for the slightly agitated audience last night when he said "talk less. think more?"

or was he just employing some of t dog's widom?

[+duracell-]

You mean, "Aw Hell Naw!" Hopefully T Dog gets to say that again if/when he dies via zombie.

Haragos

Excuse gentlemen but its T-Dawg

[+duracell-]

I hope they dont just gloss over Daryls gun getting stolen. Like they did with leg boy.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 7
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. ... 25