Close
One second...

Dragon Mask

While searching online for "East-Asian Masks," i stumbled upon the works of a Philadelphia based artist named A J Fosik, who had created several South-East Asian inspired masks. I really liked one of his works, and thought that i reminded me of a deck of playing cards. This is my representation of that mask.

Watch this
Sharpie760

While searching online for "East-Asian Masks," i stumbled upon the works of a Philadelphia based artist named A J Fosik, who had created several South-East Asian inspired masks. I really liked one of his works, and thought that i reminded me of a deck of playing cards. This is my representation of that mask.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

RONMAR

BEAUTIFUL, A LOT OF DETAIL.

JGizzle91

This is such a sick tee! It reminds me of all the street art around my house haha 5$!

j1smith

Love Love Love! Blue and orange are my favorite colors, but maybe a version in red also? 5 all the way! keep up the good work!

Sharpie760

thanks everyone for the comments, it means a lot! I'll start working on that red version asap!

RICHARDCAREY

Nice design, maybe there you shud shrink the design down a little so it has its not touchin the edge of the tshirt?

Sharpie760

Thats a good idea. Now that you mention it, it does look a bit big. If it get chosen I'll have to tell them to make it a bit smaller, maybe so its only wide enough to cover a portion of the chest instead of the entire face of the shirt haha

No account?
Join Us