One second...

I miss...

kissing
being able to walk to the liquor store
hanging with people my own age regularly

GO

Watch this
rhythmdev9

Jersey Pizza. Met games. when Guitar Hero was still fresh and fun to play.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

being creative certain people and/or dogs/cats

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

hanging with threadfriends

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Print Courtney Pie blogs, Congrats

hanging with my kids on the weekends , they are too old and cool now.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

new episodes of "A Different World" featuring Dwayne Wayne

courtney pie

having beers midday over lunch in the sunshine

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm your age, we should hang. Grats on the printage. I miss being at college and going to the pub and knowing 90% of the people in there. It was a sight to behold, the whole beer garden with people sat on the grass and getting a massive cheer when I strolled in.

courtney pie

I remember knowing everyone in the bar! That was nice. But I wasn't in college, I was just in the bar.

hangs out

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I miss doing dumb fun things.

I missed Splash Mountain and I was really bummed out about it.

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

i miss when it was just spacesick making 90s tv references in blogs

courtney pie

Aw Mike! :( Next time!

nonbloggerholly

i miss living in the city and seeing my friends on a regular basis

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

not having to worry so much being less stressed being drug free homecooked meals being happy

lol

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

mitchloidolt on Jul 29 '11 at 2:23pm i miss when it was just spacesick making 90s tv references in blogs

hahaha i remember those days, seems so long ago

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

driving around on the weekends cause I had shit else to do. playing sports. not having responsibility old friends parties in the middle of nowhere being outdoors swimming during summer

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

Air conditioning

jet approves

being near friends and family being near stores and restaurants basically being near civilization

taz-pie

Jebbie Jackanapes Weed

aNonnymouse

Having a dog Going to school and feeling productive. Biking down the dirt road outside my parents' house. Playing video games with my dad until we both had game rage. When my little brother was small enough to carry. Being a barista.

taz-pie

Oh! I miss being a barista tooooo

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I miss not caring so much about stuff. I miss my mum. I miss Lost. I miss getting rat arsed and only having a tiny hangover in the morning instead of one that lasts two goddamn days.

shirtflirt

Taz swing by I'll help ya out

Rugby after matches Traveling Banging

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

I miss

watching boy meets world reruns after getting home from school

Twiggyhall

I miss porchtimes with CP!! Damn, we didn't even do that while you were here! WTH??

I miss having a dog, too. I love my two kitties, but really want to add a dog or two to the mix. Sigh. Someday, when we have a fenced yard.

I miss getting rat arsed and only having a tiny hangover in the morning instead of one that lasts two goddamn days.

A-FREAKIN'-MEN!!!!

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

ahaha. I heart all you guys!

and beer

Omair

I miss going to thrift stores.

aNonnymouse

The sad thing is that we have the fence and the space for a small to medium-sized dog, but our landlord barely let us have a kitty. :(

Barista-ing was fun! Fun fact, I drank more coffee before I moved to Seattle and worked at Tully's. Now I don't drink it at all.

I miss drinking coffee and having the tolerance for caffeine.

Twiggyhall

I MISS MARBS!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

ahaha. I heart all you guys!

and beer

Ellsswhere

i was a barista too taz, good times great oldies

Omair

I miss chocolate milk in bags.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

...you. Like the deserts miss the rain.

Twiggyhall

Lame, Gab :( Total tease yard.

Twiggyhall

lol, Priscilla - at first I read that as "like the desserts miss the rain" and I was like WTF?????

Chocolate mousse and rain go hand in hand!!

leaves to buy reading glasses

taz-pie

Yay barista high fives! Thanks Shirt :) Will have to take you up on that one day! Would be awesome...

nonbloggerholly

taz-pie on Jul 29 '11 at 2:54pm

Weed

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

printage?

But it's no where near March... O_o

goes to investigate spoilers

taz-pie

OMG you know what else i miss? Mix tapes from Priscilla! Still some of my most favourite music :)

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

I'm sure desserts miss the rain all of the time! Who are we to question the desserts??

Ellsswhere

nonbloggerholly on Jul 29 '11 at 3:48pm shirtflirt on Jul 29 '11 at 3:07pm taz-pie on Jul 29 '11 at 2:54pm

Wee should all hang out i have been far too productive since i stopped

Nonny, thats funny I went from a cup every other day to 4shot espresso, 1 pump white mocha every day

Mya Jamila

I don't miss kissing so much as I miss enjoying kissing. Weirdly enough, I typically don't do things that I don't like (and I don't drink or eat anything I don't like the taste/smell/texture of) but even though I don't enjoy kissing they guy I kiss (sporadically) I still kiss him. :/ Double standards much Mya?

I miss Jackson and John (they both stopped talking to me) as well as Philippe, Dan, John, Valerie and Alexandre (I lived with them, we've just moved back to a respective Provinces). I enjoyed spending time with all of them.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

weed

leaves to load a bowl

Chipmnk

Omair and Mike because they are my best friends and cool dudes and whenever I'm around them, I feel like how Alpha 5 feels when he's around the Power Rangers.

I miss Anna, not even in any romantic sense. She's just a cool girl and we had cool conversations that would last whole days and whenever I talked to her, it was like "Oh, so that's a thing that hip kids are into."

I miss being happy and not feeling like I'm pretending.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

kissing is cool. i miss seeing good bands in pubs by accident. and smoking in those pubs. and playing video games with friends in the same room. and friends.

courtney pie

marblecargirl on Jul 29 '11 at 3:30pm courtney pie

awwwwwbrey!

courtney pie

I'm a really good fancy coffee maker but I do not miss it. I do miss working in a pub. And leaving extra 'mistake' beers on my friends table and doing laps and drinking it all gone.

No hangover. Amen!

Steve The Great

boston!

also, living outside of my family's house.

No account?