A Romeo and Juliet Moment

• by Teatoast
  • posted Jul 29, 2011
  • 39 Comments

Forbidden love in the pocket of a t-shirt. Credit to F.C.Rabbath for the cool idea :)

Watch this
Teatoast

Forbidden love in the pocket of a t-shirt. Credit to F.C.Rabbath for the cool idea :)

Pjpram

I love it

Dpearl22

I love this I want this!! SO great and beautifully done. It's R&J, Rapunzel, and Thumbalina in one! =D

Teatoast

I hadn't even thought of that! :)

Dpearl22

lol well it's awesome! I can't wait to see your next submission I love your style =) ( I saw you just joined! Me too! )

michaelfazal

LOVE THIS!! MUST BE PRINTED!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Great style.

vivandy

I WANT ONE! VOTE!

Phil Collins

if this gets printed make sure that pocket is on the left hand side. never seen one one the right :D

Day-Dreamer

this is so awesome! love! $5

mstancea

what phil collins said AND can the pocket be the same color as the tee? (silver tee or blue pocket pls) :D 4$

Teatoast

Sure! I didn't realize the pocket is usually on the other side. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Dnell16

Truly one of the best designs I've ever seen. Very well thought out. Love the way you used the pocket. Right On!

Teatoast

Thanks I really appreciate it!

colinlepper

love your characters, they have a real life to them =D

Ayala41

ℒ☮✔ℰℒ¥

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Oh wow, one of the better uses of the "fake pocket" concept in a long long while, love the painterly style of this.

Teatoast

The pockets been done before? I should have guessed! Well I hope it holds the standard :)

Teatoast

Hey what if the pocket was real and the print was underneath? That would be cool :)

Zen Studio

wow...remind me silverage style!!!

Zen Studio

you should submit more....try using watercolor for coloring :)

No account?
Join Us