Watch this
aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Wait. Where's the guys?

DROPS F-BOMB

SuupJen

Pretty inappropriate.

kendrawcandraw

Dang, I'm surprised at this one. Not only is it a pretty easy joke, but it's hella sweary for threadless! Strange choice guys

melpk

I can see why people would be psyched to get this... But you wouldn't be able to wear it outside of your own house without corrupting the minds of children, grandparents, clergy, and rainbow unicorns everywhere...

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

I would have thought that men would be more inclined to wear the word FUCK

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Nevermind**

Beneath Skin

ON THREADLESS?? woaaaahhhhhhhhh. nice!

Poopiedesign

Surprise for me, too. I like the design, but wouldn't of thought threadless would ever print it. So, I guess sense they have 1 "fuck' design. That A FiretrUCK one would be outta the question.

LadyFair

Sooo wearing this at school...

YourClones

I'm actually reallydisappointed in threadless all their designs have just gone bad since "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". And their prices hiked up so much i just don't even want to shop here anymore :P

neilss1

I dont understand why everyone is hating this I like it its simple and clever, an idea doesnt always need to be a quirky or goofy one. It's on the edge and thats what makes it great, swear words exist so chill out!! The only problem I have with this is that it doesnt come in a guys T :(

mickeyleesmith

NOOOOOO!!! I Demand A Male Size!!!!!!!!

lindycoo

so, so good

lindycoo

I appreciate this design on so many levels. First I appreciate it as a beautiful graphic design –shape, color– great. And then I realize it is text. With a message. Which reflects the original image I saw, but didn't quite understand yet. Well done.

ItWassGreatt

wonder why threadless is so unwholesome now? i'm less disappointed by the actual word, but more that it's on this site, cause they've totally rejected clever, good designs due to things like this, and now they're printing it themselves. double standard. i'm fine with it if this were an "adult" website, but it's not, and never has been. thanks, threadless....

chshepherd

Threadless, this is cool, because of the idea but the design is pretty half-assed. Don't lower your standards for cheap tricks. Also, it's neat because it appeals to most of your target customers but, I don't think as a growing company you should compromise your ethics and standards for money. Anyone could make that design in Adobe Illustrator in less than five minutes.

chshepherd

Threadless, this is cool, because of the idea but the design is pretty half-assed. Don't lower your standards for cheap tricks. Also, it's neat because it appeals to most of your target customers but, I don't think as a growing company you should compromise your ethics and standards for money. Anyone could make that design in Adobe Illustrator in less than five minutes.

chshepherd

chshepherd

chshepherd

chshepherd

chshepherd

chshepherd

emilybelden

bought this today - wearing the medium as a dress with tights. It's f-bomb-ing awesome.

goodi2shoes

-chshepherd- be hatin' uh

opal_imp

Why no option just for a tshirt?

jlpears93

clever design ;)

bunnyingitup

Are people SERIOUSLY having issues with this? Seriously? It's just a word. Are you seriously saying it's, oh, UNWHOLESOME, and CORRUPTING CHILDREN and you can't have this in a ~GOOD SOCIETY? The only thing that makes this unwholesome is you guys getting your little panties in a twist over it. It's a fun design for a word that needs to be censored less and taken less seriously, swears only have as much power as you give them and there's no LOGICAL reason to think there's anything bad about them. It just fucking emphasizes your meaning, you know? ;)

gabiherman

I like saving my swearing for when I need it, x)

No account?
Join Us