Close
One second...

How do you treat yourself out?

After a taxing week at the office or a rough interview or maybe you're just feeling blue--or on the flip side, if you've done something really awesome, totally nailed that test--how do you treat yourself out?

If I've had it rough or if I just did something awesome, I'll usually treat myself to a milkshake (or malt) and/or a movie at the theater. I usually don't have the money for either of those things so splurging on a milkshake and movie would pretty much comprise one of the best nights ever.

How about you?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
toopersent

A big fat steak. All day long.

Chipmnk

Oh man, steak sounds bueno right now. Baked potato on the side. I'm all up on that.

kathleenisradical

I take myself to a fancy restaurant and hold my hand and look myself in the eyes and tell myself that I am the most wonderful person in the world and that I would love to spend the rest of my life with myself.

Chipmnk

Man, I hope you do spend the rest of your life with yourself. If you don't, then things would be messed up. Catatonic.

Kelsi is such a prettygyal. But I love retail therapy too.

mgill52

milkshake, ice cream, sushi, or threadless tees.

kathleenisradical

haha in all honesty though, I get some banana split dippin dots. :9

[+duracell-]

a bomber of anything tasty

d3d

god damn i want that milkshake. i normally treat myself to a few hours of videogaming, if there's anything good to play. i don't go out in this town though because there's nowhere here i like to be besides home.

Chipmnk

SUSHI SHAKE. SUSHAKE. And I haven't bought a Threadless tee in years. I sort of want the polo Select though after seeing Joe wearing it.

Dang, Dippin Dots. Wave of the future.

iPear

I usually get a celibratory burrito, pasta, or sushi

EZFL

Milkshake, i want one now. I'm sure the neighbors will love the sound of a blender at 10:40pm.

PogoLightning

I treat myself everyday....I eat junk food like all the time.

But I'll go shopping if I feel like I deserve it...and I generally just feel less guilty about it that way..haha.

Chipmnk

Dang Chad, get drunk! What have you had recently?

Leon should probably move. And I feel like I see you play videogames all the time.

Omair, if you ever come here, we gettin' burritos and horchats all night.

Eric, the neighbors will understand.

Chipmnk

Ryan, you gettin' a milkshake.

spacesick

I thought the title said something else and I was like

SHAME ON YOU ALVIN

but also

I want to read this blog

mike bautista

I take myself out to a nice seafood dinner and never call me again.

d3d

And I feel like I see you play videogames all the time. i treat myself a lot. or it could be Ez playing half the time.

aNonnymouse

Ice cream like whoa.

Chipmnk

Wow, Mitch. That stuff stays in the alumni section.

Mike such a playaplaya.

Oh yeah, Ez plays a lot too. All in the family.

"Like whoa" is a metric measurement.

spacesick

ha cha cha

spacesick

hot chelle rae

jublin

I go out and drink unlimited amounts of alcohol.

spacesick

LIMITLESS

Kookaberry

I have seen Bugs Bunny massaging Elmer Fudd's head so much in the past couple of days.

I don't have a set thing that I do. One time I bought new Ray Bans, other times I get a Five Guys burger.

Mmmm

[+duracell-]

Dang Chad, get drunk! What have you had recently?

Well bomber wise, I have Avery duganA, Chouffe Houblon, and The Bruery Loakal Red sitting in my fridge. Then I have 6 packs of Victory Hop Devil and Smuttynose Old Brown Dog, and well as a bunch of random singles. I'll probably review the Old Brown next whenever I have time. I'm going to this wedding party thing Saturday so the the Chouffe is my backup in case they serve Schlitz or something, haha. Gotta have a backup.

taz-pie

i didnt understand every like, second word in duracells post.

heykimby

I buy a ten dollar album from iTunes.

Works every time.

Chipmnk

Kookaberry on Jul 27 '11 at 11:29pm I have seen Bugs Bunny massaging Elmer Fudd's head so much in the past couple of days.

I love when we get to Bugs shaving.

Dang, lots of beers, Chad! Haven't heard of most of them, and yes, gotta have the backup.

Have you bought anything recently, Kimby?

taz-pie

bugs massaging fudds head is like my cat on my lap, kneading me with her claws. expression is the same too.

Acid Keg Industries

Margarita as big as my head with a Gran Marnier floater.

mullmuggins

Alcohol.

If it's a shitty week treat, then probably beer/cider or maybe a glass (bottle) of wine.

If it's an 'I'm awesome, yay me' treat, then prosecco or champagne (technically wine I know, but the bubbles make all the difference) will do very nicely. Or cocktails if I am out and someone else is making them.

nonbloggerholly

beer or a dark and stormy or a gin and tonic

spacesick

these are my kind of women

iPear

I like white russians.

iPear

spacesick on Jul 27 '11 at 11:08pm hot chelle rae

leave this place, now.

tracerbullet

i can't really think of anything in particular. so i'll just make something up and say gelato.

Chipmnk

iPear on Jul 28 '11 at 10:16am I like white russians.

Like the people?

shirtflirt

If I do real good like, I'll have an extra ripper when it's quiet time

iPear

also, yes

iPear

what's a ripper? something you insert into your butthole? gross.

Chipmnk

A ripper like a fart?

rhythmdev9

A ripper is a hot dog.

Chipmnk

Oh dang, what. What's on that?

rhythmdev9

You revived Noodlegirl?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?