• posted Jul 25, 2011
  • 28 Comments

Beer!

Watch this
RobBurke

simply stunning

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Sports much? This one doesn't work quite as well imo.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Hilarious.

robo3687

I know it says to say something nice, but I just don't see how this is worthy of $2500 and being printed? Its a single word in a generic font....it's like something you'd see in a $2 store....but I guess someone out there liked it...

robo3687

oh and that's wasn't meant to be a sleight on Ross or anything, I like his designs, and own pandamonium, but the selection of this one just seems odd...

mr.yeti

$20 for a bro-tastic shirt? And it's not a type-tee? Weird, but I can see it selling out (and attracting new people to Threadless).

mr.yeti

$20 for a bro-tastic shirt? And it's not a type-tee? Weird, but I can see it selling out (and attracting new people to Threadless).

Nico85

trite and not really special.

elf09

not really impressed i could see it at hot topic or spencers.Then again its not my taste either

apophis2936

threadless is better than this. no beef with the shirt, just doesn't feel right for here.

Herculoid
Herculoid profile pic Alumni

ouuu! I like this one! but it would be better with "beer me" design.

carbo.run

Threadless wants new customers, and this will give them exactly that.

VtgMissGrace

What is this dude-bro shirt doing here?

BenFred

I don't get why this is on here. There's a lot better designs on here that haven't been printed. No offence to Ross.

Kerrath

Tasteless. Uninspired. The quality of the beers chopped into place matches the quality of the design. This doesn't deserve to be printed on threadless. But it does give me some ideas on how to sell out.

"Weed!" anyone?

yellowcrayon686

look below for the link I posted that explains the shirt

ItWassGreatt

wow. glad so many people agree with me on this. yay.

tiggyvg

isin't this the same as the sports shirt with a more interesting word... anyway i like it.

gonegon

Seems a little familiar..

Disgruntled_Pacifist

Sports was better and more imaginative (as is Bacon ↓). Sorry, not adding to my cart

kristylynn23

I love this! I am ordering 4 for a group of us that goes to Beer Fest in September! AWESOME!

thebeert-shirtisfuckingshit

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!! there are people out there making awesome designs and you pick this losers shirt?? all it is , is a font and someone typed beer good work pal you are as much use as a inflatable dart board sort it out .......

notoupee

LIKE A BOSS

No account?
Join Us