Close
One second...

Things You're Still Into

I think most people gain and lose interests as they grow older. Like, scooters, or trampolines, or action figures. But I think everyone has one or two things they still like from when they were a kid, what kind of stuff do you still like now that you're an adult?

I've always liked cartoons, and I still pretty much mostly watch cartoons. I still like capri suns, those were my childhood favorites.

what is stuff you still like?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Chipmnk

I'm actually a lot more into kidstuff now than I was as a kid, partly because I wasn't allowed to watch TV when I was little and didn't really have many friends.

I'm all about Looney Tunes. I think a lot of the jokes are better now that I'm older and can actually understand them.

iPear

ah man, boobs forever.

stubby43

I'm a sucker for kids films and tv, for a while I was heavily into phenius and ferb and I'll happily watch a pixar movie/disney movie over a horror film any day of the week.

(I hate horror, I just dont get whats enjoyable about those films, especially ones like saw).

Also Pokemon.

aNonnymouse

Spontaneous song and/or dance. Making up stories. Lately I've been watching childhood cartoons on instant play. Board games. Age of Empires. Face-painting. Roald Dahl.

Actually, I'm embarrassingly childish.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

masturbating

Chipmnk

Books.

canceromega

Sour cream and onion chips. Videogames, also.

EZFL

art.

toopersent

er, also...I would still be into the nick-at-night reruns of Get Smart, Dragnet, I Dream of Genie, Dick Van Dyke Show, Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Bewitched...but they aren't on TV anymore.

PogoLightning

the hula hoop.

pez.

lisa frank.

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

oddly enough... food

i have these cravings 4-5 times a day my doctor says theirs nothing to worry about, its all part of growing up but sometimes i wake up at night from my butt vibrating and giving off a fowl odor

what should i do?

iPear

I think that might be some sort of cancer.

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

this is gonna sound racist but for realz grape soda greazy fried chikenz in a bucket with those buttery buzcits and chilly willy... the cartoon penguin from the 50's

EN AJUSTES

Yes to cartoons. And dinosaurs.

Morkki

Actually it would be easier to list things I am NOT into anymore: Knight Rider (fuck Hasselhoff), Alf (fuck that thing), Smurfs (fuck... wait I never was into Smurfs)

Srsly, most stuff I liked in the 80's and 90's is still awesome. D&D, games, Muppets, MacGyver, Transformers, He-Man. All good.

iPear
EZFL

space.

The two things I wanted to be when I grew up: 1. Artist 2. Astronaut

jadefrolics

Cats, and stuffed animals

d3d

monkeys

d3d

and candy

maddingo

computers

computer games

guns

Japanese Women

**not necessarily in that order

shirtflirt

Picking my nose

SuperRyan

pb and j kool aid cartoons drawing wieners

Steve The Great

I still like watching other people play videogames.

which is totally weird.

Chipmnk

Dude, yeah Steve. My cousin was so into games and I have distinct memories of going to his house and watching him play Yoshi's Island but never really playing much myself.

aNonnymouse

Nature documentaries narrated by David Attenborough.

d3d

attenborough is a good one. we're getting closer and closer to the day we lose him and it's going to suck.

d3d

i'd love either david attenborough or patrick stewart for a gps.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I still love climbing trees, although I don't really have any to climb.

toopersent

I still enjoy watching Jeopardy.

L-M-N-O-P
  • Drawing (only thing I had growing up)
  • Solitary (sitting alone to read, draw, play guitar, listen to music, etc.)
  • Movies/T.V., especially Cartoons (didn't get a lot of them growing up (didn't have t.v., but when I was over at friends' house or house-sitting, that's basically all we/I did), but I've recently rediscovered my love for them, especially Adventure Time, a new favorite) -Drawing
kathleenisradical

Caprisuns are the bomb.

I still play a massive amount of them pokemans and I go through ocarina of time blindfolded whenever I'm bored. I also still have my plushies collection. Also, any asians/asianwannabes out there who have had these?

I still love those things.

nasmo

Dinosaurs.

Chipmnk

Girls with glasses.

Cash Cow.

Kratt's Creatures Yes! Love the Kratt brothers but we mostly watched Zoboomafoo.

Captain Underpants.

PuppetMeat

Fossils Dinosaurs

taz-pie

All this stuffz. And boobz.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?