And a star to steer her by.

This is the first volume of a collection of
particularly famous spaceships from various
points throughout sci-fi history. If you can
name them all, you can give yourself a
special prize!

Watch this
James Random

This is the first volume of a collection of particularly famous spaceships from various points throughout sci-fi history. If you can name them all, you can give yourself a special prize!

aloox2

Great design. Can't wait to wear it!

Pugnation

I would love to see the answers on the back of the shirt.

Badeeu

Great work. 5

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

heavyhand

I'll have a happy time guessing them! :)

mushonastick

This speaks to my inner geek.

Winck

So cool!

James Random

Well, in order from left to right, i'll tell you what they are.

Klaatu's Ship (Day the Earth Stood Still) United Planets Cruiser C57-D (Foridden Planet) V Mothership (V) Victory Star Destroyer (Star Wars)

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) Marine Dropship (aliens) Valley Forge (Silent Running)

Dark Star (Dark Star) NSEA Protector (Galaxy Quest) Alien Spacecraft (Close Encounters of the Third Kind) Starbug (Red Dwarf)

Max's Ship (Flight of the Navigator) Colonial Viper (Battlestar Galactica) Planet Express (Futurama) X-Wing Starfighter (Star Wars)

Liberator (Blake's 7) SDF-1 Macross (The Super Dimension Fortress Macross) Battlestar Galactica (Battlestar Galactica)

Nostromo (Aliens) Directorate Starfighter (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century) X-302 (Stargate)

USS Enterprise (Star Trek | 1963 ) Interceptor (UFO) Thunderbird 3 (Thunderbirds) Narcissus (Alien)

Discovery One (2001: A Space Odyssey) Serenity (Firefly/Serenity) Red Dwarf (Red Dwarf)

USS Enterprise-A (Star Trek The Motion Picture) Unidentified UFO (UFO) Colonial Viper (Battlestar Galactica) Uncle Martin's Ship (My Favourite Martian)

USS Enterprise (Star Trek | 2009) Prometheus (Stargate SG-1) Battlestar Galactica (Battlestar Galactica)

Eagle Transporter (Space 1999) Vulcan Transport Surak (Star Trek The Motion Picture) Slave I (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back) Fireball XL-5 (Fireball XL-5)

Nostalgic732

I really want this to be made.

Treherne

Definitely needs the answers in position on the back. Seriously want one :) $5

jonsuguiyama

Awesomenessssss! 5$ I want one! Hope it wins!

skindapple

awesome and good colors!

James Random

Well this never got printed. Threadless is a load of old hooey it seems.

No account?