Close
One second...

Morte

• by kaeltv
  • posted Jul 20, 2011
  • 15 Comments

Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism. The word refers both to the particular processes of life's cessation as well as to the condition or state of a formerly living body. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include predation, malnutrition, disease, and accidents or intentional trauma resulting in terminal injury.
The nature of death has been for millennia a central concern of the world's religious traditions and of philosophical enquiry, and belief in some kind of afterlife or rebirth has been a central aspect of religious faith. In modern scientific enquiry, the origin and nature of consciousness has yet to be fully understood; any such view about the existence or non-existence of consciousness after death therefore remains speculative.

Watch this
kaeltv

Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism. The word refers both to the particular processes of life's cessation as well as to the condition or state of a formerly living body. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include predation, malnutrition, disease, and accidents or intentional trauma resulting in terminal injury. The nature of death has been for millennia a central concern of the world's religious traditions and of philosophical enquiry, and belief in some kind of afterlife or rebirth has been a central aspect of religious faith. In modern scientific enquiry, the origin and nature of consciousness has yet to be fully understood; any such view about the existence or non-existence of consciousness after death therefore remains speculative.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I love your first statement, but I honestly can't make heads or tails of the minimal design elements you put forth as visual representations of those words.

BenFred

It looks a little bit like death is going to the fridge freezer to get out some meat for diner.

BenFred

It's cool but your statement is so much stronger.

Winck

So cool!

maevedaw

oh, are you talking about reincarnation? cause thats what i see going on.

kaeltv

This is about death.... People kill animals too.. Tha's not The Cow in Hinduism... but interesting point too ;)

dEMOnyo

fantastic $5555!!! :)

DaniellaAndJoe

I'm confused. Apparently I am not intelligent enough to get this. IQ = not above 180...

maevedaw

oh thanks kaeitv. i get it now. though it could go both ways - i have to say really interesting. very cool. please get this printed if only so i can buy it!

hirnlego

"It looks a little bit like death is going to the fridge freezer to get out some meat for diner."

spot on; why the death is carrying a flag, that's beyond me

No account?
Join Us