Close
One second...

Pie-Loving Artist Needed for Loves Challenge...

For the 3 Words Or Less Loves challenge, I think this has a shot -- but I need an artist superior to myself to render it...

Never Underestimate Pie.

The 'fancy' words are made up of nothing but wedges of pie, forks, and a bit of melty 'a la mode'.

I honestly think that if this can make it to being printed, it would be on the strength of the drawing, so if someone takes me up on this, and if it were to print, I think a 35/65 split with the larger part going to the artist is the minimum of fairness.

Watch this
Brightwood

That is smart. You can do it!

bygrinstow

: )

I can see myself frantically drawing on the evening of the 31st now...

bygrinstow

I only plan on bumping this blog once per day, for about a week.

Maybe twice...

bygrinstow

14 hours later bump

bygrinstow

good evening, all.

courtney pie

you can totally do this! for that popcorn collab I did pencil sketching, then just went over the outlines with sharpie. lol. what you need is someone to color!

bygrinstow

Well, clearly I can't underestimate [i]your[/i] advice!

I'm fully expecting to be drawing this myself...

...but if I did attract superior artistry, I wouldn't turn it down.

courtney pie

just have faith in yourself. if it looks totally shizzy, then send that off to a designer to go from/polish up for ya! :D

bygrinstow

How's your weekend so far?

bygrinstow

...bumped for those who love a challenge and can draw really, really fast...

Brightwood

are you drawing yet?

bygrinstow

haha -- I was drawing yesterday, got interrupted, decided to avoid the crushing disappointment of scrambling to try to do it all today, knowing there'd be more interruptions...

I should really just ignore the Loves Challenges. From the time they are announced, til the time I come up with an idea, til the time they are due, I can never complete them, and then I feel bad.

I'll add 'pie' to my idea list...

No account?