Abbey Road

Abbey Road Conspiracy.

Watch this
RyanCheney

Abbey Road Conspiracy.

bandy

Nice!

RyanCheney

sorry forgot to really add a description :) The conspiracy goes as follows: (well the shadows) John is dressed like a priest, Ringo: a paul bearer, the Paul-lookalike who is not the real paul has no shadow, and George: a grave digger

RyanCheney

sorry forgot to really add a description :) The conspiracy goes as follows: (well the shadows) John is dressed like a priest, Ringo: a paul bearer, the Paul-lookalike who is not the real paul has no shadow, and George: a grave digger

RyanCheney

RyanCheney

RyanCheney

whoops didn't mean to upload so many times....

RyanCheney

RyanCheney

JohnniK2000

i love this. if this come up for buy @ a decent price you've got a buyer

InsomniaDesign
InsomniaDesign profile pic Alumni

nice vector work. I think it might be stronger running horizontally on the shirt, Same as your sample image. Thats a real cool angle to show them from too. good job

InsomniaDesign
InsomniaDesign profile pic Alumni

nice vector work. I think it might be stronger running horizontally on the shirt, Same as your sample image. Thats a real cool angle to show them from too. good job

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

paul should have a casket for a shadow.

RyanCheney

Thanks for the support guys :) ! yea i was going to do that but i thought it was more fitting that if he "wasn't the real Paul" then he should not have a shadow as he was a lookalike and not real member of the band... please god don't post 3 times again when i press you post comment! damm youuuu

teggles

hehe this is awesome, im proud of you :)

teggles

hehe this is awesome, im proud of you :)

RyanCheney

Thanks guys and girls :)

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice!

Manz76

InsomniaDesign on Jul 17 '11 ...think it might be stronger running horizontally on the shirt, Same as your sample image. Thats a real cool angle to show them from too.

Really cool sub!

Oh, and I think that multiple comment posting has something to do with using the browser back button. Avoid that and you should be fine :)

amyzinha

Nice view!!! Print

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Kewl

Kyle Machado

i love the perspective it's a good challenge executed nicely

NexDraws

It's great!!! I like a lot the idea!!! I'd put it in horizontal, not in vertical.

TJKoland

I agree. Horizontal is stronger than the vertical. But very interesting.

jorgie17

awesome :D love the beatles

booozi2

really lovely work, i agree that it would look better horizontally

No account?
Join Us