Close
One second...

Just Doodle It

As an intern at design agency a few years ago, I designed a CD cover artwork for a band. The medium was doodling. I was very pleased with the result and so was the client, but I will never forget how difficult it was to achieve, simply down to the fact that doodling consciously is a very difficult task!

This forth-night long project left me with aching fingers and a new found and conscious fascination for the art of doodling, their unpredictable nature and how they define us as individuals. I never threw away my doodles since then.

This Tee is a compilation of my doodles over a period of not sure how long. They were created in meeting rooms, on train journeys, in flights, cafes, bungee jumping� Okay that last one was a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea!

Watch this
KennyDesignsit

As an intern at design agency a few years ago, I designed a CD cover artwork for a band. The medium was doodling. I was very pleased with the result and so was the client, but I will never forget how difficult it was to achieve, simply down to the fact that doodling consciously is a very difficult task!

This forth-night long project left me with aching fingers and a new found and conscious fascination for the art of doodling, their unpredictable nature and how they define us as individuals. I never threw away my doodles since then.

This Tee is a compilation of my doodles over a period of not sure how long. They were created in meeting rooms, on train journeys, in flights, cafes, bungee jumping� Okay that last one was a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

Mr.MacGuffin

Awesome concept, love the doodles!

stinlaw

good one bro!

KennyDesignsit

Thanks Guys! Your votes and comments are very much appreciated :D

KennyDesignsit

KennyDesignsit

KennyDesignsit

underdogdev

Love the design!!!

tournure007

Brilliant design!!! wow!!!

bananaphone

Your shirt is ass?

Ohhhh... BAD... ASS... I see...

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Great idea and cool doodles.

jiboong

Cute!

kolze007

Excellent shirt I always seem to spot something new on it every time I look at it

kolze007

Excellent shirt I always seem to spot something new on it every time I look at it

Winck

really cool!

luras

thats pretty cool, man! well done, sir!

KennyDesignsit

Thanks for the support guys :D

No account?