Close
One second...

Good luck charm

Madubani painting or mithila painting is a style of indian painting.The origins of mithila painting are surounded in antiquity and mythology.mithila painting mostly depict nature and hindu relogious motifs.Here I draw
good luck charm that produces a positive influence over the fortunes of a person, or set of persons upon possession.

Watch this
redhishedhi

Madubani painting or mithila painting is a style of indian painting.The origins of mithila painting are surounded in antiquity and mythology.mithila painting mostly depict nature and hindu relogious motifs.Here I draw good luck charm that produces a positive influence over the fortunes of a person, or set of persons upon possession.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni

great!

barmalisiRTB
barmalisiRTB profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice

underdogdev

Awesome Design!!! Instant $5!!!

Manupix

Did you by any chance notice this warning below the comment box: This is a place for all your comments on this design. Please, no self promotion and no links to your own submission! In other words, please stop spamming other peoples designs.

motherbruce

I like this pattern, but I also think it would look good as just a single center placement instead of the repeat.

No account?
Join Us