Close
One second...

Photobooth Bert

Bert enters BBQ Bar alone, grabs a PBR and proceeds to sit by the balcony. The cheap, hipster-favored beer is downed almost as fast as his clothes soak up the smell of cigarettes permeating throughout the place. He gets up for another but someone recognizes him and then asks about Ernie. Bert answers "Ahh... well, we don't talk anymore." He never gets that next beer, his desire to drink spoiled by the unshakable memories dug up during his one brief conversation of the night. Before leaving, he decides to go into the photo booth for a new profile shot, but can't hide his foul mood from the camera. He keeps the photo, but hides it away, in a futile attempt to hide that old scar.

Watch this
Jaime Margary

Bert enters BBQ Bar alone, grabs a PBR and proceeds to sit by the balcony. The cheap, hipster-favored beer is downed almost as fast as his clothes soak up the smell of cigarettes permeating throughout the place. He gets up for another but someone recognizes him and then asks about Ernie. Bert answers "Ahh... well, we don't talk anymore." He never gets that next beer, his desire to drink spoiled by the unshakable memories dug up during his one brief conversation of the night. Before leaving, he decides to go into the photo booth for a new profile shot, but can't hide his foul mood from the camera. He keeps the photo, but hides it away, in a futile attempt to hide that old scar.

QuietCity
QuietCity profile pic Alumni

LOL XD 5$

auto_k

great!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Wow. Disturbing, but I think I need this shirt.

mexicanlandwhale

always thought having real life versions of cartoons are awesome and interesting

blue sparrow
blue sparrow profile pic Alumni

Bert has some serious emotional baggage to work through. Great illo!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

hahahaha!

buddynishi

poor Bert ... life is not easy pal! Keep going on! ahha 5!

BenFred

I need to know more! Ernie's story next 5$

haynaula

this is creepy...but i want it $5

iansquirrel

outstanding!!! $5!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Great, I've always wanted to go back in time and punch my young Seseme Street watching self in the face.

Love the story tho!

mirisch

That's so cool!

algut21

Cool in a weird way!

illegitimate press

I think the story should be printed on the back. Nice job!

cookies626

you should put ernie too!

No account?
Join Us